11-Many, many kisses

Jai;
I smiled, running my hands through Kristal's hair as she laid her head on my chest, her fingers doing invisible figures on my skin as a soft caress.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" She suddenly asked and I smiled even more at the mention of our baby.

"I don't really care, I just want it to be healthy. What about you? What do you want?" I asked and she threw her leg over my waist, snuggling closer to me.

"Same, I just want it to be healthy" she muttered.

I heard the door opening and closing, that meant either Beau or Luke were here.

Kristal looked up at me and I looked down at her, rubbing my nose with hers.

The bedroom door swung open, "Jaido-" Beau yelled as soon as he walked in, but stopped when his eyes landed on Kristal.

"I'm not even gonna ask, you two are way too confusing" he said shaking his head, but he raised his eyebrows at the look I have him.

"Wait, are you two really back together?" He asked, looking at Kristal.

"Oh no, shit! Fucking shit! Fuck!" Beau exclaimed with wide eyes as he jumped around.

Kristal and I burst out laughing as we stared at him, "What?" Kristal asked in between laughs.

"You're pregnant!" He said and Kristal stopped laughing.

Beau chuckled, "Aw, Kristal's blushing" he cooed and I smiled, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"What about David?" Beau asked and I clenched my jaw at the mention of him. I haven't asked Kristal about him, because I had forgotten about him, but now I really want to know what was going between them. Does he know Kristal's pregnant with my baby?

"He was the one that made me realize I might have been pregnant. We were on our date, when he suddenly started talking about Jai. He asked me if we had at least used protection and that's when everything clicked....I actually feel really bad, he didn't deserve that" she said and I frowned.

"He didn't deserve what? From the day he met you, he knew you were taken. He knew you were mine, we had two kids, not one, two! And, he still went after you. I bet he felt so good when he finally had you" I muttered in anger.

He knew she was mine and anyways he took her away from me. I hope he finally realized Kristal will always be mine.

"Yeah, but he fell in love with me. He knew we were sleeping together, and he said he understood, but I know it must've hurt him. I didn't have feelings for him, but he still was my friend" she said and I sighed.

It'd be easier if she disliked the guy, but that wasn't the case. At least, he treated her well.

It didn't surprise me he'd fell in love with her, it really doesn't.

And, even though I didn't wanted to admit it, deep down inside, I felt bad for the guy.

Apart from taking my girl, he didn't do anything to me.

"Well, I'm happy for both of you" Beau spoke up and I smiled at him.

"We should have like a reunion with the guys and mom, so we can tell everyone" I said and Kristal tensed up.

"Fine" Kristal muttered and I know she was nervous about what everyone was going to think, since it was our third baby and we are so young, but she should know I don't care about that. She's my world and so are every baby we create, they make me happy and as long as I have them, I don't care about what everyone thinks.

"Well, I have to go. I'll tell Chelsey that we're going to mom's house" Beau said walking out of the room.

"Beau, don't tell her about the baby, I want it to be a surprise!" I yelled before he walked out of my apartment.

I rolled over, so I was hovering over Kristal, "Hi, baby" I smirked and she laughed.

"Hey you" she replied and I grinned, leaning in, uniting our lips in a sweet, slow kiss.

I felt my heart beating faster as I delicately kissed her soft lips, feeling like we were frozen in time.

She's mine, she's in my arms again. Just when I was about to give up, I didn't think she'd forgive me.

I'm actually really stupid, I didn't like Amelie one bit, but I still cheated on Kristal with her.

I moaned into the kiss, deepening the kiss. This wasn't leading to anything sexual, I just wanted to enjoy her lips and just be here.

"Please, hug me?" I whispered against her lips, but I came out like a question.

She wrapped her arms around me without hesitating, her left hand was over my shoulder, buried on my jungle of hair, and her right arm was around my back as she pulled me closer to her.

I buried my face on the crook of her neck, feeling content when her scent went through my nostrils, I placed tiny pecks on the same patch of skin repeatedly as she rubbed my back.

"I fucking love you so much, it was hell without you. I couldn't sleep at night and I missed you every second. You don't really know how thankful I am for having another chance. I sometimes don't show it, but you're my favorite person, my other half, my world, the love of my life, my best friend, my-" I kept saying, but it sounded muffled against her skin.

She giggled and rolled us over so now she was on top, "I got it, Jai" she said and grabbed my hands, intertwining our fingers together before she pinned them above my head.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her with wide eyes.

She leaned closer to me, "And you should know I love you, I don't know how I survived without you, I needed you back, and I know I made the right choice" she whispered before pecking my lips.

"Now, I just want to kiss my baby" she cooed in a squealing voice, before she attacked my face with kisses.

I giggled, turning my head, trying to get away from her kisses, "Stop" I whined in between giggles as she kissed all over my face. I felt my face flushing with embarrassment, she was the only person that could make me literally giggle.

She stopped and pouted, "I thought you liked my kisses" she falsely cried and I smiled, "I do" I said and she looked at me, letting my hands go, running hers through my messy hair.

She kissed me softly, and when she pulled away, she panted a kiss on my forehead.

"Now, I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" She said, getting off me.

I licked my lips and got up, taking my clothes off as I followed her to the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind.

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for taking so long, I'm also updating other stories, soooo...

Please comment and vote if you want another chapter, I'd really appreciate it :)

Thank you my loves💖