Hate That I Love You Pt.²

Well, It's not fair for me to just cut off the story and I appreciate all of the unexpected love that this book has been getting the last couple of days so, I'll try to make this a really good chapter. Basically the part that got deleted in the last chapter was just her going to the interview and getting the job.

(Alexis)

I know I told Lily that I would be back over to her house for dinner, but right now my bed was reeling me in.After the interview today, I came straight home and hopped in the shower.I don't know how I ended up in my bed cuddling with a Lifetime movie on but I'm kind of happy about it. "That bitch trying to steal yo kid, you stupid ass!" I yelled at the TV. The movie was getting intense, and typical but I couldn't tear my eyes away from it."Who a stupid ass" Alisha asked, causing me to throw the hot popcorn everywhere."You can't be scaring me like that." I said while holding my heart."Look, who I ran into on campus, you don't even wanna know why these niggas was there." She said while chuckling a little.That's when I noticed two oddly familiar faces standing behind her."Christopher?Ahh, Christopher!" I said as a statement now that I took a double-take.I threw the covers off of my body and ran to give him a hug.Now this was defiantly a face that I would never forget."Wassup Alexis?I missed you little nigga, but not that much so get off of me" He said, before smiling that goofy smile and mushing my head.I swatted his hand away."When did you move down here?" I asked, still amazed to see him."I moved out here about a year after y'all moved.Tyga did too." I looked to the side of him and rolled my eyes.Why did she bring this nigga? At the corner of my eye I saw Alisha give Christopher a confused face."I'm really proud of you Christopher.I know you always wanted to sing." I kept my attention on Christopher and made sure to put emphasis on the word 'you' "Uh, I guess we'll leave y'all two alone.." Alisha said while getting up off of the bed.Oh, hell no! They ain't leaving me alone with this nigga.!"Fuck no!.What we need to be alone for?" Michael finally looked up from his phone and mugged me. I opened my mouth to speak but got cut off by the sound of a door closing.I looked over and saw that these niggas left anyway.I stepped back and crossed my arms."you can get the fuck out of my house now" I spat bluntly.It kind of hurt, saying this shit to him, but It is what it is."Gladly" I don't see why he came anyway.Especially after what he said to me, fuck him.He looked over at me, curled his lip up and shook his head before walking out the room.I threw my vase at the door and watched as it shattered.This all brought back so many memories that I spent so long to bury.I fell to my knees and cried my little heart out.Me and who I used to call my best friend can't even sit and have a conversation together.We cant even be in the same room without someone getting mad and storming off.I felt my body being picked up and laid on the bed.I looked up and saw that It was Christopher."Tell me whats going on Alexis" He demanded, more than asked.I leaned back and cried into his chest.He was the only person that understood me.That's why he was and will forever be my best friend.I began telling him the story, not leaving out a single thing."We can't even have a fucking conversation without yelling, an-and It hurts Christopher." I blinked back the tears that were brimming my eyes and looked up to see his face."So....why did you leave?" He asked softly.I knew this question would come up, but I just wasn't ready to tell anyone yet.Why wasn't anyone asking Alisha?I guess he could see that I was becoming uncomfortable because he changed the subject."I think you should try to talk to him again.Even if you have to yell." Of course he would suggest that."No Christopher, you don't understand! He talked to me like I was a random hoe, That shit hurt coming from him!Michael may have been mean to his hoes and everybody else, but never before today has he ever called me out of my name like that." "Yeah Alexis I do understand, but you and I both know that Ty ain't gone stand up to be the bigger person, and If you don't, who will?He pissed off right now, but do you blame him?One minute we were inseparable, then the next y'all just leave with no explanation or goodbye?I was mad too, but I got over it for the simple fact that, we together now.Everybody deals with pain differently and you out of anyone should know that." I bit the inside of my lip as he continued his speech.What he was saying made sense, I was just to scared to do It though.What if we got into another argument and ended up never being friends again."I have to go though,come lock the door.And put on some damn clothes!" He said, being completely serious.I laughed because him and Michael was forever trying to be somebody daddy.I had on some booty shorts and a tank top, but I didn't see the problem.I was staying in the house anyways."Nigga you put on some clothes! Don't make me have to beat up some hoes Christopher." He chuckled, but I kept my face hard."Wassup with the governments Lex?And you the reason that I cant wear my shirt!" He was right though,when I finished crying, his shirt was full of tear stains and snot.Yuck! I had plenty of his shirts, but I wanted them all so I didn't offer him one.I smiled at that"Well that's yo name ain't it Christopher?"