Suspect

(Alexis)

I rolled my eyes at Michael who was sitting at the table with Trell, Chris and Nino playing dominoes. I swear he always gambling, which is not good at all."They are unbelivable!" I exclaimed to Honey, shaking my head. I felt like a bad friend for not talking to her in so long, but I've been so busy that friends were the least of my worries, well excluding Michael because he always seemed to squeeze himself into my schedule. I know that being busy isn't an excuse, especially since she's like a sister to me, but phones work both ways so I can't be the only one taking the blame here! "You should've hid the dominoes before we came. You already know how them niggas are!" Honey stressed, as if she were my parent. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, partially because I knew that she was right, and the other half because I've been getting a weird vibe from her all day. I've tried my best to ignore it since she's my best friend, but this shit was clouding my mind. It felt like I was missing something, and I didn't like the feeling. I wasn't sure if it was because Chris and Michael have been exchanging weird glances at each other then looking at Honey, or if it's because Honey has had her poker face on every since she's got here. Either way, I was getting more confused, agitated, and annoyed by the minute.

I grabbed Honey's elbow and dragged her to the far end of the yard."What the fuck is up?" I whispered/yelled to her. I was gonna get some answers; the easy way or the hard way. "What do you mean?" She asked, looking confused."You know exactly what I mean; why is the air filled with awkward tension? And I dare you say that you don't know." I threatened, pointing my finger in her face. She looked at me for maybe three seconds before averting her eyes elsewhere."You wouldn't understand right now." I looked at her like she had three heads. Why wouldn't I understand? We're supposed to be sisters meaning that we held each other down. I'm sure it's not that bad. "Why wouldn't I understand? Is it that bad?" I asked with concern lacing my voice. She slightly smiled and looked around the backyard. "Just guy troubles I suppose." She admitted, taking a seat in the lawn chair. I gasped and hit her arm! Why couldn't she just say that! "Who is he? Do I know him? Are you guys together?" I rambled, bombarding her with questions. She rolled her eyes at me and leaned back in her chair. "He's in the music industry.Yes.Yes and no." She said, answering all of my questions."Why aren't you guys together?" I asked, curiously. I wanted to know why I never heard about this mystery guy. "We're not together because he's in denial about loving this dumb bitch who doesn't even like him. I just don't understand why he won't pop the question to me! I mean we used to mess around, but now he claims that he doesn't want me anymore because he wants her, but I love him Alexis! What should I do?"

I looked at her and bit my lip. If he really loves the girl like Honey said he does, then Honey needs to move on, but she also said that he's in denial so there's a tiny chance that he truly doesn't love the girl."There isn't really anything that you can do if he loves someone else, but then again he might not love the girl. Does he show any interest in you at all?" I asked."Yeah, I think he's just afraid to take that step with me, I mean we've practically known each other since birth." I opened my mouth to reply, but Michael came over."What y'all talking about?" He asked being his nosy self."None of your business." I said, trying to push him away, I wanted to know more about this guy that Honey was describing. "Okay, well I'm hungry, so can our personal chef cook us some dinner?" Michael asked, poking out his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes and shook my head no. "Me. Cook for all of y'all? I don't think so!" I said, glancing around the yard at all of the people that were out here. Oh hell naw! He sat on my legs and cupped my face to make me look in his eyes."Can you make us dinner Lex?" He asked again, with a smirk on his face. "Ye-yeah."I stuttered, getting lost in his eyes. He knows that's my weakness, which is not good! "Okay good. Heather said she'll help, since we all know that Sochitta can't cook." Michael said, calling Honey by her real name. I agreed and stood up, with Honey following lead.

"What was that about." Heather questioned when we walked over to her. "What?" Honey and I asked at the same time, looking confused. Heather rolled her eyes and turned her attention to me. "I saw the way you and Ty were looking at each other. I better not find out y'all fucking!" Heather said, looking me in my eyes to see if I'd crack I guess. I'm certain that we didn't look at each other any way. "You won't find out anything because we aren't having any sexual intercourse." I clarified, glancing at Michael who was counting money with the guys. He looked up at me and winked. "Mmhm." Heather said, not believing what I just told her. Was it obvious that I liked my best friend? No. It couldn't be because I didn't like my best friend! Heather and I walked into the kitchen and started putting any and everything on the counter. "Where's Honey?" I asked, noticing that she disappeared after Heather's 'confrontation'. She shrugged her shoulders and turned on the oven.

(Michael)

"Bro you still like Alexis?" Nino asked, placing down two of his dominoes. I side-eyed him and picked up all of the money on the table. I needed some real competition cause these niggas couldn't play for shit, but I was getting money so no complaints. I looked up and saw Alexis looking at me with embarrassment written all over her face. I winked, then turned my attention to my niggas who each had a dummy grin on their face. "I don't want to talk about that." I said, causing a mini riot to form at the table. These niggas trying to drill out feelings that I'm not even sure is there. There's a possibility that I may like Lex, maybe even love but I'll pretend that I don't for as long as I can; that's my best friend. I shook my head and stood up. "I'll be right back." I informed them, walking towards the house. I walked in and went to the bathroom that was upstairs, cautiously opening the door. I unzipped my pants, just as the door flew open and in walked Honey. "What the fuck!?" I yelled, as she came closer and closer. She closed and locked the door before fully undressing...

***MATURE CONTENT***

Honey pulled my dick out and before I could push her away, she was on her knees deep throating my shit. I tried my best to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head, but I couldn't help it. I knew exactly how wrong this was, but at the same time it felt right. This was definitely something that I've needed, and the fact that I knew that this little fling had no strings attached, made me yearn for it more. Without warning or thought, I came in her mouth and pulled her back up. I helped her take off the rest of her clothing, and sat her on top of the sink. I opened her legs, slowly sliding both my middle and index finger on her clit making her moan softly until she was fully wet. I held one hand over her mouth and the other hand opened her legs wider so that I could slide in with easy access. I pumped in and out of her at full speed so that we could both be through and satisfied quicker. I closed my eyes and grunted lowly, thinking about how this was one of the few things that I loved about Honey; she was tight as hell. I felt Honey's walls tighten around my dick which sent me overboard, she knows that's my weakness. I slapped her thigh hard almost positive that it would leave a mark, but I didn't care. She forced it amongst herself. She came on my dick, and I knew that I wouldn't be too far behind."Take this sh-." I instructed, being rudely cut off by someone vigorously banging on the door. "Foods ready." I heard Chris say. That's when realization hit. How could I have been so careless and dumb? I didn't even wrap up, because I was too distracted. Sochitta could've easily trapped my ass. I pulled out and briefly washed myself up. It was disrespectful of us to have sex in Alexis's house, especially with her best friend. I sprayed air freshener around the bathroom and watched in annoyance as Honey stomped around the medium bathroom, she always did this shit and it pissed me off."Fix ya mothafucking face." I commanded sternly. She obviously couldn't give two fucks about how Lex would feel.

(Alexis)

Heather and I finished cooking and was in the mist of setting the table when all of the guys walked in being rowdy. I shushed them with punches, but I couldn't help noticing Chris standing at the door looking uncomfortable. I stared at him for a long time, before I sat down and started eating. "Where's Michael and Honey?" I asked curiously. I haven't seen neither one of them since maybe forty-five minutes ago. Trell opened his mouth to tell me but closed is instantly when Nino slightly nudged him. I stared hard at all three of them until my phone vibrated in my lap.

HoneyBun- I didn't feel too good so I left. Sorry.

I rolled my eyes at that lame obviously made-up excuse. What kind of bullshit was this? Oh so she leaves because 'she doesn't feel good' but doesn't tell me until nearly an hour later.. The fuck? Just as I calmed down some, Michael's skinny, nappy headed ass came waltzing down the steps.