I Wanna Be With You

Tristan

Alexis and I have just basically been cooling which is good for me. I'm usually so busy that relationships have never really crossed my path, but I think I'm ready to be official with Alexis. I love the fact that she's true to me, but mostly herself. I also love that she doesn't depend on anyone to do anything for her which took me and I'm sure alot of other people by surprise. She'll be graduating college in no more than a week and I want to make her mines before then; before someone else does. I'm a real sweet, charming guy but I'm also very territorial.

The other day while I was at her house, Tyga showed up. I understand that they're supposedly bestfriends/ brother and sister but I know lust when I see it and it was written all over his face that night. Who's lustful towards their sister? Play and all. I have absolutely no problem with him but that can quickly change. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Alexis moving around. She was the definition of a true cuddler. Her leg were wrapped tightly around my waist, her head was in the crook of my neck, and her hands were resting peacefully on my chest. I don't even think that she knew because if she did, she'd be all the way on the other side of the bed with my arm wrapped loosely around her waist, or maybe she did know..

I smiled at the thought and how lucky I was. This woman was an angel outta heaven and I love a female that can give me the definition of struggle with actual life events. I love a female who can cook, and is loyal, and I most importantly love a female who isn't easy to cuff, but doesn't play games with you. If you didn't noticed, those are Alexis's character traits. I can picture us going far with this... whatever it is.

She slightly smiled in her sleep making me feel more than guilty. I wish I had the heart to tell her about her about him, but I'm afraid that she'll see me in a different way. She moved her hands up and down my chest, causing me to groan.

Was she trying to turn me on right now? I laughed quietly, and held her hands in mine. She stirred a little more before finally opening her eyes and looking around. When she finally landed on me, she gasped and tried to scoot out of my reach. I licked my lips, and continued to hold her tight . "Calm down, you're fine, I'm fine." She mumbled something that sounded like 'You sure are.' but I wasn't completely positive so I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that I was this close to you. It's kind of relaxing hearing your heart beat though." I smiled at her honesty and caressed her cheek. After that the room was completely silent; a good silent that I could get used to. "You're beautiful." I blurted out, on accident. I didn't regret it though. I was actually sort of relieved to finally get that out, it was looong overdue. She blushed and looked up at me. "Thanks, that means a lot coming from you..Especially since I look like this." She mumbled, gesturing to her face. it broke my heart seeing her like this and if I could, I'd go out and personally put that nigga through how much pain her obviously put her in.

Michael

I woke up to a painful crook in my neck. Had I not fallen asleep right here at the dining room table last night, I wouldn't be in this predicament. I rolled my neck in a circle making it crack, then stood up straight, stretching. I looked at the clock on the wall seeing 10:15am, meaning that I had only gotten two hours of sleep. I was still really tired too. I got up and jogged upstairs to my room which was surprisingly vacant. On the bed laid a white index card that I assumed Chyna left. According to the note, she went for a early jog and will be back soon with breakfast. I threw the card on the bed and flopped down adjacent to it. I was slowly but shortly getting tired of fast food restaurants, but with my busy schedule and Chyna's busy schedule cooking hasn't necessarily been a option. I laid my head back on the soft pillow and closed my eyes. I most definitely needed this. The peacefulness. Just the environment really.

After maybe twenty five minutes, I heard my phone ringing. I wasn't surprised though, something always seemed to get in the away of me resting. I sighed and reached over to get it from off of my dresser. I was hoping and praying that Chris was calling for something serious because I was two seconds away from sliding the decline on his call. I was tired, stressed, confused and I had a headache growing on. If I talked on the phone with Chris, everything would just increase. I accepted the call with much regret once I heard his voice."Wassup man? Whats been going on with you?" He asked, in a muffled tone. I could tell that he'd recently been smoking. "I'm coo g. What makes you think I'm not?" He huffed, obviously already detecting my lie. "First off ain't nobody heard from you. So me being me, I had to investigate. Wasn't nobody going to the damn club last night, but I invited you to see if you'd turn down the offer and you did! You only turn down the club when somethings up." I sighed and rubbed my chin hairs. Chris was as close to a person that I was going to get and telling him everything thats been on my mind heavy wouldn't hurt anything. "Man I'm bugging the fuck out. Slide through in thirty minutes." I finally said after pondering for what felt like hours. We said our farewells, then disconnected.