Chapter 3

We get to his car, and I'm stuffed inside. He quickly rushes over to the driver's seat and once he's in he locks the door and starts the car. He inhales and scowls, "You reek of him."

"Well I can't change, you didn't let me grab my clothes." I snap, and he roughly yanks off his shirt.

I grab the shirt and try to pull it over. He growls, "Change." I look at him in surprise. No way I'm not changing in front of him.

"Turn around." He glares at me, daring my to repeat myself. I stare back stubbornly.

"Start changing, or so help me I will tear those clothes off myself." His glare never falters, and my wolf warns me that he's telling the truth.

I glare at him and turn myself away from him, changing out of my dress, and pulling on his t-shirt, the whole time he's growling not happy that I turned away from him.

I ignore him, and buckle up waiting for him to start driving. He changes gears and start driving furiously. "What's you're name gorgeous?"

I stay silent, pretending to sleep, and he stops the car abruptly. I jerk my head forward, almost hitting it against the dashboard. I look at him as if he's crazy, and he just raises an eyebrow. I sigh, "Unbelievable."

"Excuse me?"

"Belle," I smile sarcastically, "the name's Belle."

He smirks and starts driving again, "There that wasn't so hard."

I roll my eyes and stare out the window, "The name's Alexander by the way. In case you were ever going to ask."

"Wasn't planning on it." I mumble not caring if he can hear me. He growls, letting me know that he did.

About an hour later, we finally stop in front of the pack house, and it's huge. It's bigger than the Black Lake's pack house. It looks as if it has about five stories, and the place is pure white. There are small bushes out front, and there's not fence, making it feel like home.

He drags me through the house, not letting me observe the inside, and drags me up a flight of stairs. We pass by few doors, until we're met by large double doors at the end. I'm lead through them to be greeted by a very a large room. The carpet is white, along with the walls, there's a large T.V. in front of a large black sofa, and the bed had a black frame, and black and white sheets. This guy really likes colors. I mentally roll my eyes.

I hear water in the connected bathroom stop, and Alexander comes back out. He gestures towards the room, and I hesitantly walk towards it. I enter the marvelous bathroom, and he closes the door behind us. "Undress."

My head whips towards him, "What?"

"I will not repeat myself."

I cross my arms, and stare at him stubbornly. He looses his patience and steps towards me reaching for my clothes. I jump out of the way, "Ok! I can do it myself geez." I once again turn around, but once I remove his black shirt, he turns me around to face him.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He nuzzles his nose into my neck, and all I want to do is let him hold me like this forever. His hand trails down my body snapping me out of it, and I push him away, removing my underwear quickly and jumping in the tub.

He walks out of the bathroom, and I relax knowing he's gone. I bathe and grab the towel next to me, just wanting to go to bed. I dry off and exit the bathroom. Alexander is lying on the bed eyes closed, so I grab one of his t-shirts out of his drawers and quickly slip it on.

"So, where am I sleeping?" I dread for his answer knowing if he tells me to sleep here I will not do it.

"Here." His eyes remain closed as he waits for to get in bed.

I muster up my courage, "No."

His head snaps my way and my heart beats in the rhythm of fear as his eyes burn holes in my face. "What?" His voice is cold, and it sends shivers rolling down my spine.

"I- I said no. I'm not sleeping in here with you." I keep my face emotionless so he won't know how nervous he makes me feel.

"Yes. You. Will." My wolf cries out to me, begging me not to make him angry.

"Fine." I head towards the bed, and he relaxes again, closing his eyes. I lift the blanket, and grab the pillows off the bed. He slowly opens his eyes staring at me confused. I drop the pillows on the floor, and reach for an extra blanket at the edge of the bed. He grabs the blanket, and stares at me in a disapproving manner. I release the blanket, and lie under the bed on the cool carpet.

Trying to ignore his protests and growls, Islowly drift into an uncomfortable sleep.