Chapter 25

Belle's Outfit^^^

"Wakey wakey Belle cakey!" Who the? I groan and peek over the covers to see Isaac leaning against the doorframe of our closet. "Finally, you're up lazy butt it's nine o'clock."

Isaac Mathews is in my room nine o'clock in the morning. "Why?"

I'm exhausted. I could hardly sleep with all of my thoughts. And to make it worse Tobias thought it would be best for us if he slept in one of the guest rooms last night, so we wouldn't have to worry about his wolf trying to pick a fight about me leaving in three days.

"Well Tobias had to get started on training a bit earlier than normal today so I'm going to show you around." Him? But he's not even from this pack. We're definitely going to get lost.

"Okay let me take a shower."

I exit the bathroom and find Isaac lounging on the couch watching tv. "Finally, woman you've been taking years to get ready! Ayyeeee we match!" I look down at my white floral top and Isaac's beige shirt. How do we match? Isaac points down to his dusty pink skinny jeans and I look down at mine laughing.

"Are we going or what?" We head out and make our way back to the pack house. It doesn't seem as busy today, but children still swarm around laughing with little care in the world. I wish I could be like that.

Jo passes by with a two-year-old girl in her arms. She truly looks like a mother, I can't believe she never had the chance to have one of her own. We talk for a bit then Isaac drags me off outside to the forest where we are met with a clearing for training.

Sweat glistens off of Tobias as if it were a natural look and he blocks the trainee's kick that was aimed towards him. His looks up at me and smiles while another trainee tries to get a blow in. Once again Tobias blocks it, without even batting an eye. He is certainly great at combat.

"Belle? Hello earth to Belle." I snap out of my trance and train my focus towards Isaac. He rolls his eyes and drags me away.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Mr. Alpha boy will have time to fit you in his schedule somehow, you can see him after training." I laugh and let him drag me like a lost child until we find Dustin.

"Hey Belle." He whispers a hi to Isaac and gives him a kiss on the forehead making Isaac blush. I never thought I'd see the day where Isaac would be this happy with his mate. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh, I was just going to show Belle around, hang out, you know fun stuff." Isaac looks at me while he throws on his sunglasses like he's the coolest guy in the world.

Dustin laughs, "Yeah well don't have too much fun. It's not fair to have to be the boring one in the relationship." We all laugh and say our goodbyes to Dustin.

Isaac and I decide to just walk in the backyard on the pack house which is actually a lot larger than I would've imagined. "Well I certainly don't miss having to do all the beta duties. The stress was starting to get to me." Isaac chuckles and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"What duties do the alpha and beta do actually? Like I obviously know you are practically the life source to a strong pack, but I had never imagined you guys to be this busy."

Isaac sighs and shrugs and we sit down in the grass surrounded by a couple of wild flowers. It makes me feel like the dreams I had with Tobias when we first met. "Well the alpha keeps control. He sets the rules for his pack, prepares his warrior for any troubles that'll require us to battle, there's a lot of paperwork. You know alliances, laws, treaties, pack member files. He does everything he can to ensure the safety and strength of his pack. The Luna, well the Luna is the mother of the pack. She makes sure that the pack isn't just safe and strong, but also happy and healthy. She listens to the needs of the pack and tries her best to follow those needs. With the alpha's help of course. And she is the one to take care of the alpha. While he is too busy running around making everything right for his pack there needs to be someone to care for him. Keep him strong. Same with the beta... just in a different way. Whatever the alpha needs assistance with the beta is his right-hand man always ready to help. The sub alpha." Isaac smirks and nudges me. I smile, and we sit there in silence.

"And the king?"

Isaac lets out a long-exhausted sigh. Well... the same as an alpha I suppose but sometimes harder. And yet sometimes everything is easy as long as every pack is doing fine. It's hard to explain." Yeah, I guess I just have to see it to understand it. 

~ Sorry for the filler. I know things are going slow but things will get better I promise. Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Do you agree with Belle wanting to give  Alexander a chance with her heart? Don't forget to vote and comment to give me some feedback! 

Bye! ~