chapter thirty-two: one more gift

Two days after the lovely one year party me and Adam threw, he came over to my house to "ask you on a huge date" so naturally I said sure. I heard the knob of the door click and knew he had arrived. We never bother knocking anymore. I had keys to his house, and he had keys to mine. It would seem lately there was not a day I did not fantasize living under the same roof as his. It already pained me terribly the nights I could not spend in his arms. My friends would joke with me saying that now after the tour was over, I had grown a separation anxiety for him. But no, instead being with him was just hard to explain. It was so magical, so addictive. Being in his company awed me, it made me feel safe. I had grown up always knowing the term "home is where you make it" and have always loved all the homes I've ever been in. But now I know home can also be a person. And let me tell you, I have never felt more at home more than I do when him in his arms.
"Hey!" He bust in the door with a massive smile to which I instantly jumped from my seat to go greet him.
"Oh My! Adam! What are these flowers for!?!" I said looking at the massive boutique of flowers in his hands.
"They are actually lilies, some may say you would find them on the Bahamas..." He inquired as he led me to the couch. "There's a note inside." He smirked.
I immediately found it. "Another gift?" I said "But Adam you just-"
"Shh... just open it babe."
I opened the note to find plane tickets and a beautiful letter that read:
Dear Taylor, the love of my life, the prettiest girl in the world, It would be my greatest pleasure if you would accompany me on a two week vacation to the Bahamas to celebrate our beautiful relationship and to relax after months of hard work in our careers and keeping our love so alive. Love yours, Adam

My jaw dropped as I turned to him and practically jumped into his arms.
"OHMYGOD ADAM! I cannot wait! Thank you! Thank you! I love you!" I squealed into his arms and began kissing him excessively.
"But what about your studio work?" I questioned knowing he had been spending many late nights working on new music. I knew that if I were in the middle of making a new record I would never want to stop, let alone for a two week vacation.
"Its okay. Clearly you're more important." He said as he leaned in for another kiss. "Plus I want you alone." He whispered in my ear which caused shivers down my spine. I could barely keep still I was already so excited.

The next day I was already packed and about to leave. I called my mom earlier telling her where I was going. "Im so happy for you! And please don't get too close." I just blushed an told her I would call in the meantime. I now faced a glowing Karlie as I put her on cat duty while she was staying in LA. We had gone to the gym earlier as I explained to her how she was more than welcome to stay at my place while I was gone.
"Thanks again Karls." I said as I grabbed my last bag.
"Have an amazing trip Taylor! And girl if you get a ring or something crazy you have to call me!"
"Oh Karlie please! The only thing i'll be leaving with is-"
"Soreness from too much sex?" She jumped in laughing. Despite the joke, my face flushed completly red.
"No, what I was going to say if you let me finish was with sand. Plenty of sand from our beach house." I said sticking up for myself. Karlie was still laughing at her joke. I loved how supportive she was of me and Adam's relationship. Her and Adam were the best of friends now and she was always poking fun at us. But in the kindest way possible.
After I said my goodbyes I headed for the airport where I met Adam and we prepared for the trip of a lifetime.

//
Hey guys sorry this is short but I'm posting another chapter shortly! I know tayvins is a rough topic rn but I'm going to try and continue this story Please comment nice stuff I need motivation/encouragement okay thanks :)