MH 0: Introduction.

In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. Then, he created Man.

In Our beginning, the gods of the six Realms of Heavens created Estar and then created... Metahumans.

Centuries later, in the land of Thydes, at the Heart of Estar, a teenage girl comes of age and has her life wrenched into more chaos than she can handle.

She discovers her heritage, battles inner wars and struggles to hold onto the last thread of normalcy life tosses at her. Now, she must face her outer wars with an unknown Metaphysical enemy as she uncovers layers of shattering revelations...

ΙητRθΔυCτιοη

The 8th continent: Estar.

Scene of the story:

Modern Day: 2016

Continent: Estar

Location: South of Australia

Country: Gyian, Thydes.

Currency: Etz. 100Etz= 1Us dollar.

State: Torem, Estya.

Regions: Greenfield, Flobster Land.

Tophie's Note

Hi! Wow! I'm actually nervous. This is an introduction specially dedicated to my readers. The characters, places, language and some of the names come directly from my imaginations. There are actually 7 continents but my wild imagination really wanted to create a whole new world for my characters so this is how Estar was born.
Wanna know how this Mythical Metaphysical story unravels? Read on! Hope you love it!

I'd really appreciate it if you Vote, Comment your thoughts and also Share this story!!

Every writer needs a reader.
Thank you for giving MetaHunter  a chance!!

Current mood: Nervous. (How can I not be? It is my first book.)

Reading: Mystic High by Ivana Keynes ~ Wattpad @storyweaver95

258 Words.

Let's get started!!