Status Update!!!

Hi Peeps! So I decided to update my status and came up with words longer than normal, the system kept rejecting it with 'Invalid Required Parameters' Whatever that means *eye rolling* but since I love the profile so much, I decided to publish it on here and over at Coven of Words. I'll be taking this down soon, I hope. So please, pretty please read through? The shorter version is up on my profile and I might even be changing it so something more simple. I mean, its a profile not a book. Well, here goes.

___________

Once upon a time, you were a little girl with big dreams you promised yourself you'd make real. Don't disappoint yourself.

The scariest question ever asked: Who Are You?

I stare blankly into space, my heart racing miles per second, my breath clogged in my throat and prespiration pouring down my skin. My mouth feels as dry as the Sahara when I open it to answer. But when the words finally spill out of my cracked lips, my voice boomed like thunder and echoed like the sounds of thousands of waves crashing the shores......

I was a Myth

I am a Legend

I'll make History.

The Myth....

Welcome my dear wanderer to the Enchanted Castle. Prepare to spend the next couple of minutes with the Enchantress.

Addict of the Otherworldly - Books & Movies.

Give her a chair and a movie or a book, a couple hundred packs of chocolate and she'd be there till the next century.

She is from Mars.

The Legend....

She stumbled on this amazing community and reignited her passion for writing. With the power of her mind and a dose of magic, she created worlds.

MetaHunter-- The world were Metaphysical beings roam the Earth with Humans in a land called 'Estar'.

Coven Of Words- A world where the 'Beauty of Poetry' reigns.

'5 days with Alex' - A world on the wheel of creation.

She is Merlin Reborn.

Her History.....

The past almost two decades of her life has been spent somewhere on Earth reading stories, daydreaming, watching movies, eating, sleeping, studying, writing, yelling at people, listening to music, nursing crushes, singing, acquiring a tell-tale tattoo of bruises, surfing Earths with Barry Allen or saving planets with Kara Zor-El.

Her free time is spent solving life threatening, Earth shattering problems:

Who is the tatooed Jane Doe?

Why would Sia wanna swing from the Chandelier?

Where the heck is Styles?

When is Lee Min-Ho getting married?

Who is the Mystery woman in Crown of Glass?

Why is Taylor's 'reputation' in a grave?

If you've got answers to these mind bugging questions, or have some of your own, pleasedo contact the Enchantress
@tophie_star = Twitter
tophiestar= Instagram.

Or happily bounce in her chambers and leave a DM,  she'd be happy to reply you anytime. If you're a new writer looking for a weird person to explore the world you've created, you're welcome too!

She'd be happy to introduce you to another legend and a soul sister  @Visenyatargaryen_12 though you'd have to coax her out of her cave with Jon Snow.

Her current goal is to have the writing fluidity of Nora Roberts, the sacarsm, fun and easy pacing of Cailin Spraoi (@CailinSpraoi) and the wonderful never-ending ideas and incredible plot twists of Alex Gedgaudas (@Alycat1901) 

She's someone trying to make her mark in this scary, big, wide world. Someday, her name'll be written in GOLD.

She is Tophie Star.

Now, dear wanderer, Who Are You?

What do you think of it? Urgh! Long story. Thanks for reading anyway!!

Oh! And thank you so much for all your support guys!!! MH would never have made it without you! I should be updating sometime this week. Then, I honestly don't know when i'll be updating next with my exams starting next week but I'll try to every couple of weeks or so. Thanks again for being patient with me!!

P.s. I'm still wondering at Taylor's Look What You Made Me Do.

My fav line: 'I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams.'

Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Wishing you long life and prosperity. Love you!!
(30-Leo-17)

Oh! Goodbye August! See you next year!! You were a darling. Really.

Toodles!!

-- T.S.