MH 15: Meta's

Terra let herself into the familiar hearty chatter of the Pub. She was still considerably weak from Cam draining her energy earlier before. After that had happened, everything else had been a blur. She vaguely remembered Austin getting mad at Cam and Xander doing weird things to her before she fell into oblivion.

She'd woken up briefly in Austin's car with Xander at the wheel, while being driven home where she'd stumbled into another deep sleep. She'd woken up minutes before and had read a note from Xander apologising for whatever it was Cam had done and stating that they would meet later. She'd also written to Terra to eat lots of food and rest. After that, Terra had decided that she didn't want to be in her own--or Racia's-- company.

That led her still weak body to make it's way to an empty table. She didn't know what she'd have done to Austin earlier, had Cam not stopped her. She was only grasping the extent of her affinity and didn't know what she had the ability to do. Whatever it was, Terra knew it wouldn't have been good and wondered if she owed Cam her thanks. After flinging him on a tree at the Pool of Mists, she'd had her own fears on hurting him again.

Though they were not performing, Dy and his brothers were present and came to her table upon sighting her.

"Hi Drummer." Dy greeted cheekily.

Terra could only offer a sloppy smile as she looked at the three guys she'd come to trust.

Ry sat across from her and frowned "You don't look okay, your colour is all wrong." He stated concerned.

"I--I d..don't feel o..okay." Terra managed.

The three brothers looked at each other and then back at her.

"What happened to you?" Ty asked finally but she was too weak to talk.

"Don't bother." Dy said before calling on a waitress to serve her herbal tea. The tea arrived moments later and he placed the cup of warm murky liquid in her palms.

"Drink up." Ry urged, still watching her closely.

She made a face at the murky liquid before raising the cup to her lips and taking a testy sip. It didn't taste half as bad as it looked so she drank the rest in one gulp.

"Food." She croaked out causing Ty to smile.

"Honey, with the amount of energy drained from you, i'd say you need lots and lots of food." He said.

Terra looked at him amazed. How did he know?

"H..how?" She managed through dry lips but Ty only shrugged.

"First, we need to get you somewhere private and feed you." Was his reply.

Ry helped her up with her hand on his shoulder, shoving the bulk of her upper body weight on him and they followed his brothers to the storage room.

There, Ry helped her to the single old sofa before going back out to order food for her. He came back with his arm loaded with a large tray of diverse food from Seafood soup and cornbread to omlette to herbal tea to cheese.

After twenty minutes of wolfing down food, Terra finally felt some of her strength begin to flood back until she could talk without stuttering.

"Thanks guys." She said on a content sigh, patting her now protrudding belly.

"You're welcome Drummer." Dy replied her.

Tylan, being the seemingly most mature, cleared his throat. "Now that we're beginning to see that tan back, it's time to talk."

"Talk?"

"You know Terra. Spill the beans." Dy supplied.

Terra smiled and for the second time that week, she spilled. From the very beginning up till when she pushed open Heartings' door. She was grateful none of the brothers interrupted her as she told her not too happy tale.