4

It was nearing ten forty-five and X was becoming restless. It was one thing he didn't like to do and that was sit on his ass, especially if it involved waiting on others.

After finally getting settled in as much as he could within this short time frame from being released, X felt like a night out with his niggas would be good for him

By the end of next week, X would be all moved in into his new spot. It wasn't much but X never needed a lot to be satisfied. He was also currently employed at a barbershop that recently came into his possession from his god father, along with a gig on the side.

In X's mind, you could never have enough money.

"Y'all niggas ready yet," X yelled out?

"Yeah nigga damn. It take time to look this fly," Rell answered smirking.

X looked at him with his signature blank expression and rose out of his seat on the couch before he led the way out the house.

All X was concerned about was finding a bitch he could bust a nut with for the night and these niggas were holding him up.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

'Sex wit me' by Rihanna blared through the speakers of the club as the men walked in with a set destination in mind, and even when they reached the VIP area they didn't stop until they made it to their reserved area.

There were bottles already set up, blunts were pre-rolled therefore all that needed to be done was to have a good time.

X took a seat on the edge of the couch, taking one of the blunts between his index and thumb and lighting it up.

Inhaling deeply just to exhale, X was feeling it. He was in a good ass mood and knew it would become even better when his eyes met someone he knew from around the way.

 He was in a good ass mood and knew it would become even better when his eyes met someone he knew from around the way

X's eyes took in Lovely from head to toe and had to do it all over again. The body suit she was wearing had her lookin too fuckin right and X couldn't wait to get her out of it.

Nodding his head to her, signaling that he peeped her, she made her way over to where he sat before taking a seat directly on his lap.

"What's up daddy," she practically purred?

"What you on," X asked not wasting any time as he took another pull from the blunt?

"I'm wit whatever you wit," Lovely whispered into his ear seductively.

Lovely was a bitch X fucked wit from time to time back when him and his main bitch Yasmin was on the rocks. It was never anything serious and because Lovely never pressured him for anything more than sex, which made X fuck with her the long way. It also didn't hurt that Lovely's dick sucking skills made it into X's top five.

Seeing as how X hasn't had any pussy in five plus years, he was more than ready to dig a bitch guts out and it seemed like Lovely was just the person he needed to make this happen.

Tapping Lovely on her thigh, X signaled her to raise up from his lap. Walking over to his brother, he informed him of his sudden departure before leading her out of the club.

"Where'd you park," X asked once they made it outside?

Lovely didn't answer, instead leading the way to an all black 2016 Cadillac ELR coupe.

"This shit clean," X complimented once he took a seat on the passenger side.

"Thank you," Lovely smirked.

X and lovely made small talk as she drove them to her townhouse. About twenty minutes later they were walking into Lovely's home but Lovely wasn't wasting any time. She knew this chance wouldn't come again. She needed to persuade X to fuck with her again but not just on a sexual level this time around. Lovely wanted his heart as well. She seen how good his ex girlfriend was treated and wanted that for herself. Hell who wouldn't want a man like X to themselves?

Lovely squatted before X, slightly pushing him into her front door before taking his member out of his jeans and briefs.

Gazing at his dick longingly, she could admit she missed it. It was so big, thick and long. The way they used to fuck she would never forget it. X used to have her screaming in ecstasy all the time.

"What you gon do wit that," X asked bringing Lovely out of her daze?

"Let me show you daddy," Lovely said before going to work.

And show him she did. X was so into the head he was receiving from Lovely that he didn't hear his phone continuously ringing. Between the hand motion and twirling of the tongue, X knew he was going to nut soon but the particular ringtone that played at this moment signaled who was calling X's phone, making it hard for him to ignore.

Pushing Lovely slightly away he told her to get his phone and give it to him.

"Pull up," the voice on the other line stated before hanging up in X's phone.

Inwardly, X was kicking and stomping his legs around, throwing a tantrum for being interrupted but on the outside he was cool, calm and collected.

"Aye I gotta go handle somethin real quick. Where yo keys at?"

Lovely knew better than to deny X the keys to her car. She wanted so badly to fuck with him that she would give him the clothes off her back if he asked.

Standing up from her position, Lovely turned to retrieve her keys and handed them over to X who was now back fully dressed.

After exchanging numbers X left Lovely to ponder over just where exactly X was heading to at this time of the night while X on the other hand was hoping he could finish up this business as fast as possible to see if Lovely could still fuck like she used to.