Throughout the whole day, Harlow couldn't help but to reflect on that heated moment in her office with X from this morning. Even as she stood in her walk in closet trying to figure out what to wear, her lips tingled in remembrance of his lips on hers.

It wasn't as if the two hadn't kissed before, but Harlow hadn't been kissed like that in awhile. In fact, it has been way too long for Harlow. She hasn't been touched in the way she yearned for. Although X could barely keep his hands to himself where Harlow was concerned, it was never to the point where it had her wanting more. It was respectful grazes and touches. But now, it was as if a fire was lit anew. Harlow couldn't wait to see what X had in store for her tonight.

"Girl, put on some lingerie and a trench coat and call it a day," Joie suggested exasperated with the ongoing conversation of helping Harlow choose an outfit.

"I can't just wear that. We're having dinner first," Harlow whined.

"Have dessert first then. He's not a broke nigga I'm sure he has a working oven or microwave to reheat the food."

"I should've called Olivia," Harlow mumbled more so to herself with a roll of her eyes.

"I heard that bitch."

"Okay good cause yo ass ain't helping not one bit."

"Because you're overthinking things again Harlow. You're making this more difficult than this has to be. He's already seen you naked shit. Wear something formfitting with a sexy ass lingerie set underneath and then boom put that pussy on his ass and make him wife you up so y'all can be truly official," Joie paused, "But look I have to go so call me in the morning and let me know how it goes. Love you beautiful!"

Almost two hours later, Harlow was dressed and ready to go. Ending up in a sexy, formfitting dress with her hair in it's naturally curly state, Harlow grabbed her keys and left for the night.

 Ending up in a sexy, formfitting dress with her hair in it's naturally curly state, Harlow grabbed her keys and left for the night

The kids were at their paternal grandparents house thus leaving Harlow to be able to be out as long as she wanted to be.

As Harlow drove her nerves grew more and more, to the point where her hands became a little clammy.

"Harlow you have nothing to worry about. You've been around this man for months now," Harlow attempted to reassure herself.

Before she knew it, Harlow pulled into X's driveway and turned off her car. Sitting there, she took calming breaths. For the life of her she didn't know why she was so nervous but she just was. Harlow knew it was going down tonight, there was no question about it.

Stepping out of the car, Harlow made her way to his front door and as she raised her fist to knock, the door was being pulled open.

"Good-evening beautiful. You're right on time," X answered the door greeting Harlow while pulling her into his embrace.

"Good evening Mr. Xion (pronounced Zion), you're looking quite dapper tonight," Harlow greeted in return, referring to X by his real name.

"Thank you. I know I don't even have to tell you how fine you look in that dress."

Harlow felt her chin being tilted up before feeling X's lips placed against hers. What started off as a gentle touch of lips against another soon resulted in a type of tug of war, seeing who would become more dominant than the other. It wasn't long before Harlow found herself laid back on his plush bed, attempting to remember just how they got to where they are now but all lucid thoughts ceased when she felt Xion's tongue across her clit. If anything it seemed as if her ability to breathe also ceased.

X had his hands under her thighs, in the crook of her knees holding them in position as he literally ate the soul out of her. The way X ate Harlow's pussy had her screaming out, trying to run from him and begging for him to let her go all at once. She couldn't even catch her breath after having two orgasms before he placed himself at her entrance. As he eased himself inside of her, Harlow swear she saw stars. She creamed once more right then and there.

"Ohmygod," Harlow moaned out.

"You know you mine right," X asked her huskily?

His voice alone was doing things to her, and not to mention the feel of his curved dick pumping in and out of her, Harlow knew right then and there she was gonna be sprung.

"Ion hear you Lo. You mine right," X asked again with a twist of his hips that made Harlow's toes curl once more?

"Yessssss," Harlow dragged out with a moan.

"Yes what? Who am I?"

In a more sober mind state, Harlow would've responded with his government name but she knew what X wanted to hear. Shit as long as he continued to fuck her the way he was, Harlow had no problem telling him anything he wanted.

"Yes daddy, Im yours, oh my god Xion," Harlow responded in ecstasy.

"Turn over," X demanded.

Harlow wasted no time in following his orders. Getting on all fours with her ass perked up in the air. She wasn't prepared for the ass smack that was sent to her rear end but before she could even turn around to address it, she was moaning in pleasure as X entered her from behind.

Harlow tried to keep up and throw her ass back, but she was no match for X's crucial strokes.

X fucked Harlow in multiple positions that night which resulted in Harlow losing count of how many times he had made her cum. One thing was for sure though, he definitely had her feeling like she needed to go out and buy the man an engagement ring with the way he put it on her.

As scared as Harlow was to give him a chance, as she laid beside him that night, she was extremely glad she did.