10

One thing X hated was to be ignored. After the incident in the bathroom with Harlow's friend busting in on them, she's been dodging him something crucial and X couldn't figure out why.

He was currently sitting in the patio area with his niggas thinking of ways to get Harlow to himself.

"Nigga what yo ass over there thinking about," Rell asked him?

"Man Harlow," X shared.

The men all shared looks with each other before giving X their undivided attention.

"Well you gon tell us or do we need to ask questions," Desmond asked?

"My nigga I just don't understand her but I can't get enough of her so I can't leave her alone," X opened up, not wanting to fully go into detail.

"Look Harlow one of them things that have a hard exterior but is completely soft inside. Once you get her to let down her guards everything else will come easy."

"How many damn guards does she have? I thought we were making progress but I feel like we back at square one."

"Something must of happened for her to put em back up."

Nodding his head, X thought back to the other night of them getting caught by her friend. "So what do I do?"

"Get her alone and you dig in, get her to open up to you, show her what you really about. You ain't a bad dude and for you to be this interested in her I know you have good intentions so once she sees that too y'all gon be alright," Rell answered.

Nodding his head, X took in everything Rell and Desmond were telling him and decided to do just that.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was a quarter till six when Harlow arrived. X watched intently as she was helped onto the yacht and took the twenty-seven steps it took to arrive at where he stood waiting for her. X couldn't take his eyes off her even if he tried.

Not only did X admire Harlow's beauty but the womanly figure she possessed made X lose his thought process whenever she was around

"Good-evening," Harlow spoke softly.

"How are you," X asked all the while feeling his heart beat a million miles a minute?

"I'm doing alright and yourself?"

"I'm better now that you're here. Come on lemme show you the way."

X took Harlow's hand in his and guided her to the top of the yacht to where the two would be dining for the night.

Once Harlow was seated, X sat opposite of her and couldn't help but stare at her. The way her hair blew in the wind, the soft smile that graced her face, all X wanted to do was bring her to him and resume where they left off in the bathroom but he knew it wouldn't be that easy. X had to show her that he was really tryna be with her so that's what he planned on doing.

"What's all this for," Harlow asked waving her hand around?

"I wanted to do something nice for you. You been dodging a nigga and getting you to yourself was the only way I could get some answers."

Chuckling to herself Harlow told him,"I wasn't even gonna show up honestly. If it wasn't for Olivia and Joie you would've been waiting all night."

"Why is that?"

"You scare me. The way you make me feel scares me. I haven't felt this way for someone in so long and I just don't know how to deal with this."

"Okay I get that. But I ain't never felt this way towards anyone in my life. Then I meet you and I'm feeling all types of shit ion even know how to explain. You got a nigga doing the most just to fuck wit you."

"Look I'm not tryna come at you any type of way I just want you to realize I'm really tryna fuck wit you, build something wit you and if this ain't what you want, then let me know so I can back off."

Silence overcame them and X waited nervously to know her response. X wasn't even the type of nigga to become nervous over shit like this but Harlow wasn't just any type of woman. X felt in his soul that Harlow was the one, his one, which is why he was jumping through these damn obstacle courses to get with her.

"I'm willing to try. This is something new for both of us in different ways but I'm willing to give us a try."

X literally wanted to jump for joy but had to keep shit player and settled for a head nod and smile.

"Shit that's all I need is one chance to show you this is where you need to be."

"Just don't make me regret it X or I swear we gonna have some problems."