22

Instead of having time to process the news of Harlow's pregnancy, here X was back dealing with Lovely and her bullshit.

The verdict was still yet to be determined if he was the father or not but it seemed like Lovely was adamant on pinning this baby on him. Every time he looked at his phone, she was in his messages about something, she began popping up at his place of business and even tried pulling that popping up shit at his residence but he nipped that shit in the bud quick.

Lovely was mad, which was nothing new, but what she failed to realize was that X didn't care about how she felt about pretty much anything. He wished she would leave him alone but he dug himself in this hole so he had no choice but to deal with it for the time being.

 He wished she would leave him alone but he dug himself in this hole so he had no choice but to deal with it for the time being

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So you just gon let that bitch talk to the mother of your child like that," Lovely questioned?

"First, we don't even know if that's my baby or not so chill on that and second don't call her out her name."

"Wow," nodding her head, "But she can call me a bop and that's okay?!"

"Was she wrong though? I mean that is what you are so I don't know why you tryna front like it's not."

"Really X? After everything we've been through?"

"Girl knock it off. We ain't been through shit. We fucked that's it. Now if there's nothing else, you can go cause I have shit to do," X dismissed her.

Hearing her huff and puff, she slammed the door on her way out of his office again.

"I'm so tired of that bich," X muttered to himself.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ashing out his blunt, X leaned back into his seat in deep thought. There was so much hitting him at once and he didn't know what to do. For one, he still hasn't heard anything about his ex, it seemed as if she turned into a ghost as soon as he got locked up. The situation with Lovely wasn't only physically draining him but mentally as well. X was over dealing with her and her shit but he knew he had no choice but to do what was right for the child, if it was his. And now Harlow showing up pregnant topped the charts. Of course she was who he would want to have his children but with their circumstances the way they currently were, he just wished he would have done things differently.

Taking a look at the dashboard, X read the time before making his way out of his car and up to the front door.

Letting himself in he made the familiar trip into the office he knew where he was being waited on.

"What's up man," Jaxon greeted as X closed the door behind him?

"Shit I can't call it," X answered as he took a seat.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this abrupt meeting," Jaxon questioned curiously?

Pondering how to deliver the news, X decided to just be straight forward with it.

"I want out. I don't want to do this anymore."

Jaxon stared X down, no reaction set into his face. They sat in silence for what seemed like forever before Jaxon flexed his arms before folding them over his chest.

"Just like that?"

"I got a lot of shit goin on J. I've done every job you required of me plus more. I satisfied my debt with you so I'm hoping you can see where I'm coming from with this."

Jaxon stared once more before letting out a chuckle.

"You're my best killer and you want me to just let you go," chuckling more, making X think that asking him to release him of his contract was a mistake. X had heard before the only way out was death and even though X wasn't afraid of dying, this definitely wasn't the way he wanted to go out.

"You got it man. You have done all that I asked for and I'm surprised you stayed this long. I'll draw up the documents to release you and give you a call in a few days but starting today, you're a free man," Jaxson announced.

X could literally feel a weight being lifted off of his shoulders. He knew that this wouldn't rectify everything between him and Harlow but it was definitely a step in the right direction. X had to get his shit together.