1

I don't feel like doing this. I just want to sleep in my bed the whole day. Going to school sucks. My master, master of martial arts, encouraged me to enroll there.
But who am I kidding? He already enrolled me there. It is said to be one of those famous school in town.
Personally, I don't believe it's an actual good school. It's probably the definition of hell. It's like riding a bicycle, but the bicycle is on fire, and the school is on fire too.
I've done a survey with the people in town. They seemed to be nervous as soon as I mention about this school. They laughed nervously, telling me it's the best school I could ever attend. Someone wished me good luck for some reason.
There's something fishy about this school. Moreover, I despise the uniform. Short skirts? Ew.
I bid farewell to my master, and grabbed my bag and headed out.
Ah, the weather is extremely nice, and a bit chilly.
After 10 minutes of walking, I finally met the presence of the school. It seemed kinda old. And somehow, it gives murderous vibes.
Maybe there was a murder here.
I stepped inside, and headed to the receptionist. She seemed to be typing something in the computer. I knocked twice on her table, and she turned around to face me. She had brown hair, hazel eyes, and her face was decorated with freckles.
"Yes?" She asked with a smile. A smile that gave shivering vibes.
"I've been enrolled here. My name is Emiko." I answered, trying to be nice as much as I can.
"Alright dear, just hold on a moment." She answered in this sickly sweet tone.
"Alright."
I stared at the blood-red tiles of the hall; the shards of light cast onto the lone room, just like most of the other buildings in the school. The receptionist noticed I was staring at the creepiness of the building.
"It takes a lot of time getting used to here," She sighed, "But you'll know this old, creepy building soon like it's your own home."
I nodded, downcast at the fact that this was going to be my home for God knows how long.
"Alright! I found it. Here's your schedule, and your dorm key. Your dorm number is 13." She handed me the required stuff.
"Thanks." I mumbled as I walked away.
I tucked my key into my bag, and took a glance at the schedule. I had to head to the gym first.
Wait, I don't have gym clothes. I was not provided with one. Oh well, if I get into trouble, I'll sass them saying it's their fault.
I headed towards the gym. I push open the door, and it creaked a little.
It seemed kinda normal. Maybe? There were students gathered there, they seemed to be waiting. They weren't much.

"Are you new here?" A girl approached me. She had blonde curly hair, and ocean blue eyes. She had freckles, and pinkish pale skin.
"Yes." I answered calmly.
"My name is Misa. What's yours?" She extended her hand.
"Emiko." I accepted the handshake.
"Well, Emiko, we're stuck here waiting. We were told that someone will inform us the rules of this school."
"I see. That explains why you all are waiting."
"Indeed."

I don't like Misa a lot. She gives murderous vibes. I can feel it.

"Hello Emiko. I'm Neon." A brown haired girl approached me. She had strange neon yellow eyes. Maybe that's why she's named Neon.
"Hello Neon." I replied.
"Please be patient with me, for I'm color blind."
"What do you mean?" I asked her curiously.
"I'm only able to see neon colored things."
"I'm sorry about that. I'll be patient with you, no worries." I assured her.

"My name is Electra." Someone approached me while having her hands tucked in her pocket. She had electric pink hair, with a touch of black. She has piercing green eye, while the other eye, I don't know. It's covered by her hair.
"Nice to meet you Electra." I said.
She just nodded.

"And I'm Chiyoko!" A girl said cheerfully. She had long blonde hair, and a cute pair of wings headband.
I nodded.

"Atalanta Albertson." A girl approached. She had shiny dark orange hair, matching with sky blue eyes.
"Aren't you-"
"Yes, I am a princess." She answered, interrupting me.
"Um okay, lol." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"So I guess that makes the 6 of us." I said.
"Yep." They said in unison.

Suddenly, something appeared on the stage. It was a small panda.

"Good morning students! I'm your principal Momo! Let-"
"Lol, you're the principal?" I interrupted.
"Yes, yes. I may be a panda, but I am your principal." It answered.
"Okay, continue." I said, trying to contain my laughter.

"Let us start with the rules here. First of all, this is not your typical high school. There will be different kinds of mysteries. Solving each one of them will help you to graduate. Got it? Good luck!" It laughed in such a sadistic way, before it vanished.

"Screw it. You can't graduate unless you solve these mysteries." Atalanta cursed.
"We then have no other choice, but to solve them." Electra said. Electra was so calm, as if she was manipulating everything here.

But let's place this question--what's the reason behind all this?
I guess you can say, it's toxic fate.