5

It's already 4:00 p.m. and it already feels like hell. Time is going fast.
Not.

"Attention! At 5:00 p.m. , you all need to attend the computer lab. There's something on hold for you! Trololololol~" Momo said once again, from a screen and vanished.

"Not another damn mystery." Atalanta cursed.

I let out a heavy sigh, and ran my fingers through my scarlet hair. I repeat this, this is hell.
This is getting too complicated somehow, I don't get why my teacher enrolled me here in the first place. I mean, don't ever judge a book by its cover.

"Uh, I'll head to the cafeteria for a drink." I said.
"Alright! Don't forget about the lab thing!" Neon said.
I nodded.
They headed on without me as I walk towards the cafeteria. I didn't like the cafeteria a lot, I kinda expected it to be fancy. I guess I was wrong. The murderous atmosphere is not helping either. The tiles seemed to be sort of a vintage thing? Well, this was a vintage house anyways. The walls were blank too. There were tables and chairs, just like a typical cafeteria.
I headed towards the drink machine, and click in some coins. I waited for a drink. Soon enough, a hot, brewing drink was served.
I sat on an empty seat, and held the hot coffee in my palms. I stirred some cream into it, and I kinda regret it. It became too creamy to resemble someone's eyes I know.

I sipped the drink silently, thinking of all the events that had occurred in my life. A lot of things happened, and they were up and downs. I feel like a deep person right now.

It has been 10 years since the fire incident that had occurred, burning down my house to ashes. Burning down my family too, and I was too late to save my own brother, even though I've carried him out of the building. His lungs failed to work, thus; he died too.
And there you go, I was alone, again.

Sometimes I feel like bleaching my hair to some other color. I despise red. I have a deep hatred for red. It may be a prosperous color, but it reminds me of fire. Fire that had took everyone away from me.

I wonder how he is doing too.

I stopped thinking about these things, and continued sipping my coffee.

As soon as I was done with the coffee, I disposed the cup away. I have about 5 minutes left.
I decided to head to the lab, I've arrived in exact 4 minutes. I entered the lab, and there were a lot of computers. Names were scribbled next to the computer to indicate whose seat was it.
I sat on the seat which my name was scribbled on. I waited a little while, and everyone else had arrived. They had taken their seats too.
After approximately 2 seconds, Momo appeared out of no where.

"Alright, switch on your computer. You'll find a file which is named by your name. Enjoy~" It said, then disappearing.

I switched on mine, and waited for it to load. It loaded, and I came across a file named by my name. I clicked on it and it took a little while to load.

It was a video.
Where did Momo get this?

A headset was provided next to the computer, and I put it on. I felt my heart throbbed as the video begin to play.

"Emiko! Emiko!" A voice called.
"Yes Akikhiko?" A red headed girl turned to see a a red headed boy running towards her.
"This is for you! Your birthday gift!" He gave her a necklace with a gleaming bead.
She locked it around her neck, and hugged him.
"Thank you." She said.
"We both wear the same necklace! To represent our friendship together!" The boy said in happiness, while he showed his necklace.
The little girl nodded in happiness, and ruffled his hair.

The part ended, and I clutched my necklace; remembering my past memories.
I clicked on another video. It begin to play.

"No..no..don't leave me..Akikhiko.." A girl sobbed while holding the boy's hand.
The boy released her grip, and cupped her face.
"Emiko..Please live on..I love you..be good.." He said and shut his eyelids.

And the second video ended. I'm not going to cry here in public. I never will.
I clicked on the third video, and it begin to play.

"How do you do this again?" A girl scratched the back of her neck nervously.
"It's like this. Stand straight, and focus on your target. Place your wrists above each other, and point out your index and middle fingers." A black haired boy said while showing it to her.
She stood beside him and copied his movements. She successfully did it.
"I did it!" She beamed.
He ruffled her hair, and said, "Good job."
She then did a sudden movement which surprised him. She embraced her arms around him, and mumbled,
"Thank you.."
He was surprised for a moment, but then returned the hug.
"Emiko, there's one more thing I want to teach you today." He said.
She broke the hug, and looked at him curiously.
"If..by chance, you see me about to lose control, you must run." He said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because...I might hurt you, and I wish to not hurt you either.." He replied as he looked at her straight with his crimson eyes.

The video ended. I took off the headset, and maintain a calm composure. But believe me, I feel like screaming in the inside. I looked around me, and everyone's face was either in shock, or was about to cry. I guess I'm not the only one.
I turned to see if Electra is calm about this, turns out; she really isn't. She has gotten paler, and bit her lips.

I let out a deep sigh. I just want to get out of here quick.