Special chapter+ A/N

I walked in that same old forest. I haven't become a singer yet. I'm not exactly prepared. So, I've decided to visit him to see how he was doing.

I walked deeper, and I hid behind a tree. I peeked through, and I saw him. He was sitting on the grass, cross legged. He must be thinking of something.

"Emiko. I know you're there." He spoke. Oh, I forgot about his keen senses.
"Tch. Fine." I said, as I approached him. I then sat in front of him, crossing my legs.
"You've finally got out from that horrifying school. I knew you would make it." He smiled gently.
"Come on, seriously, Zeref?" I asked, smiling back. I wanted to ask about his decision, but I don't want to spoil the atmosphere now. I'll keep it later.
"Do you still want to train with me, or you're gonna become a singer as you wished when you were younger?" He asked.
"You still remember that?" I asked, shocked. "Actually, I'm not too sure."
"It's alright. It's your choice, after all." He smiled again. "Do you still contact with your friends?"
"Yeah, they are doing alright." I said.
"Oh, I forgot to mention something." He said.
"Yeah?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Welcome back, Emiko."

-------

(A/N):
Heyyyyyy?¿
So technically, this book has officially come to an end. I probably won't write a sequel to this too.
I also want to mention thanks to the people who read and vote on this book, although it was trash. XD
I also want to thank the people who read, but don't vote. I appreciate you waste your time on reading this trashy story. :")
If you like, you can check out my other trashy stories too! It's called Insanity and Madness.
I will also be publishing a new fanfiction! It's a Tokyo Ghoul Fanfiction! I hope you'll like it. Hehe.
That's all I have to say!
Thanks again!