10

"Did you miss me, Emiko?" He asked, as the wind blew his hair. His dark eyes stared into mine, awaiting for my answer.

"Not really..?" I lied.

He began to approach me. As he did, I backed away few steps, but I knew there was no point in doing that; because I would still face him.

"You're still awfully bad in lying. The truth is written on your face." He said, as his lips curved into a small smile.
"I didn't know that. That's an amazing fact that you provided." I said sarcastically.
"I've decided something." He said as his lips curved into a frown.
"What is it?" I asked. It sounds like a matter between life and death. Okay, it could be a matter between life and death.
"I've decided my place of death." He said, as he stared at me.
His words just hit me like a truck. He has to be joking, but he doesn't joke over these things.
"This isn't funny. Stop kidding around." I said harshly, as I clutched my fists too tight that my knuckles turned white.
"Emiko. You know I don't joke over these things." He said.
"I know. I was still hoping you were kidding about this. I mean, not everything has to be decided by death; think about the future a little bit, will you?" I said, as I crossed my eyebrows together and frowned.
"The future will always remain the same for me. Over the course of several hundred years, I've seen many ages end, conflict between people, hatred, wicked hearts. I always have hope that the new age will purify all of that. How many times has it happened? People repeat themselves. They commit the same mistakes, over and over...They haven't survived, not in true sense. The precious race called people has become extinct." He said, as knitted his eyebrows together.

"After thinking for many years, I've reached to a conclusion. If the world rejects me, I shall reject the world." He said.
"Are you planning on letting all humans in this world..die?" I asked. I felt like smacking him on the face right now. This is stupid.
"Yes. I will not spare anyone." He said sternly.
"Will you kill me too?" I asked.

He looked at the ground, and bit his lips. I guess he doesn't know if he should or not.

"I suppose so." He said, looking at me.
"You don't have the rights to kill me. You may be the most powerful wizard in history, but that doesn't me you have the rights to kill me. In fact, you don't have the rights to kill anyone. You don't get to decide on people's lifes." I spat.
"You probably hadn't worked up your brain. Maybe that's why you don't understand me." He said in a monotonous tone.
"Oh yeah? Maybe you hadn't worked up your brain. That's no wonder you plan on taking everyone's lifes." I replied.
"Emiko. I would rather take my leave than spending my time in arguing." He said, as he turned to walk away.

The words that flowed from his lips angered me more by the second. My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to shut up.

I grabbed his wrist. He turned around, raising his eyebrows. I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. Vibrations of pain started in my palm and spread all the way to my finger tips. My palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on his face. He stared at me with his eyes wide as his hand slowly made it to his burning cheek.

I'm not guilty for doing this.

"You are not leaving until we settle this." I said, flatly.
"Why did you slap me?" He asked in a harsh tone.
"Plenty of reasons. Want me to list all of them?" I spat.
"Never mind. You're lucky I didn't kill you yet." He said as his irises begin to turn to a shade of red.
Crap. His irises are turning red. He's gonna lose his mind. Should I run? I'm tired of running anyways.
He broke my grip from his wrist. He clutched his hair, and had a pained expression.
"Emiko..run.." He mumbled. "I might..kill..you.."
"No." I said flatly.
"Please.." He pleaded. Black mist begin to form around him.