Chapter 3

It was 6:45 when David got back from dinner, and Emma had just finished cleaning up. "Hey, I'm going to head out for the night. See you tomorrow."

"Emma, take tomorrow off. It will be Friday for goodness sakes, and you've been working plenty hard." David told her.

"Are you sure?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. Go be happy and start planning your wedding, before your mother does the whole thing for you." David smiled.

"Good point. Thanks Dad." Emma said as she headed out.

Once Emma made it to the docks she parked her car and got out. She walked over to the Jolly Roger, but there was no one on board. So she carefully climbed down the small ladder into the captain's quarters. She turned around and saw a tiny table with some food, a few candles scattered here and there and her dashing pirate. "Well, don't you clean up nice." Emma teased.

"Only for you!" Killian smiled in return.

She then walked over to where he was standing and gave him a quick kiss on the check. His smile grew bigger, if what was even possible. As she turned around he pulled a chair out for her to sit on. She grinned and sat down. He then quickly took his seat across from her. "So, what's all this for?" Emma said gesturing to the meal.

"I just thought that we should have a nice night, you know just the two of us, to celebrate." Killian smiled.

"Well thank you." Emma replied, grabbing his hand to hold it.

For what seemed like hours they just sat there, in silence, watching each other and gazing into the others eyes. Killian thought that he was so lucky to have found someone that could look right through his dark past and see the person he was presently. Emma, on the other hand, was glad she found someone that made her feel at home wherever she was, because she didn't always have that.

Killian eventually broke the silence. "So shall we start, love?"

"Oh, sure." She responded.

After eating dinner Emma set her napkin down and got up to walk around the cabin. She hadn't been in there for a while so she decided to look around. She loved to look at all the old maps and the little trinkets he had from the different lands he traveled to. Killian got up and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He began to softly plant kissed up her collarbone and her neck. "You know, I don't have to go into work tomorrow." Emma smirked.

"Good." Killian replied in a husky voice.

Emma's breath caught in the back for her throat as Killian slowly pulled them towards the bed and ...

A/N:

I hope you're enjoying the story. Please let me know what you think, and don't forget to comment/vote!