Chapter 5

Emma walked off the ship and got into the bug, but before she went to Regina's she drove to her Parent's apartment. When she got there she parked the car out front and went into the building. "Mom, are you here?" Emma asked as she knocked on the apartment door.

Mary Margaret quickly opened the door giving Emma a huge smile. "Hey what's up?"

"I'm going to go wedding dress shopping, and I was wondering if you wanted to come." Emma replied.

"I would love too." Mary Margaret said closing the apartment door behind her.

They walked outside and got in the car. Emma turned on the radio and said, "Okay, now let's go get Regina."

The two drove across town to the white mansion. Regina was waiting outside on the front porch when they arrived. They pulled into the driveway and honked, getting Regina's attention. The brunette quickly jumped up and walked over to the car. "Good morning ladies." Regina greeted as he buckled her seat belt.

"Good morning to you too." Mary Margaret replied with a kind smile.

The three women drove off down the road heading towards town. They pulled up infront of a wedding story across from Granny's. "Here we are." Emma announced as she turned the car off.

They got out and walked inside and were greeted by a tall lady. She led them down a hallway into there own private room. There was a big open space with some chairs in the center of the room. On the left side there was a huge changing area with a long cream colored curtain. "Shall we go look for some dresses." The lady asked Emma.

"Sure." Emma said as she followed the lady back down the hallway.

"So, what kind of dress are you looking for?"

"I have no idea. What do you think would look best?" Emma asked.

"Well it depends on what you are into. Do you want a form fitting dress, or a ball gown? Maybe a mermaid style dress?"

"Let's just try one of each." Emma said.

"Okay, why don't you head back to the dressing room, and I will pull some dresses from the racks." The lady told Emma.

Emma headed back down the hallway and when into the dressing room. She changed into a white robe that was in the room. Then she sat down with Regina and Snow as she waited. The lady came back quickly with four dresses. "Okay. Let's try these on to start."

Emma followed her into the dressing room to try on the first dress. It was a very puffy ball gown. The neckline was a sweetheart neck and there were a lot of sparkles, too many for Emma. "How do you like this one?" Asked the lady.

"No, it's not me." Emma replied.

"Well do you at least what to show your family?"

"I guess."

She opened the curtain and walked out. Emma stood on the little platform facing her mom and Regina. Emma looked at there faces. Regina had a look that said, Nope! That dress is not you at all. But her Mom was smiling. "Emma, you look like a princess!"

"Mom, sorry to break it to you, but I don't like this dress." Emma sighed.

"Why? You took beautiful!" Snow began to argue.

"It isn't her." Regina jumped in, trying to help her friend.

"Whatever." Snow sighed sadly.

Emma when back in and tried a few more dresses on, but nothing was what she wanted. Finally she tried on the last dress the lady had pulled. It was perfect. The dress was a simple white dress. Form fitting at the top, but it started to fan out mid-thigh. Emma loved it. It hugged her body in all the right places. She felt amazing.

"Emma, do you want to show them?" The lady asked.

Emma quickly nodded. The dresses had left her speechless. She walked out and stepped back up onto the platform and faced them. Snow immediately started crying. "Emma! It's beautiful, you're beautiful." Snow cried.

"Wow Emma, you look amazing." Regina told her.

"Is this the one?" The lady asked.

"Yes, this is the one." Emma responded.