Chapter 7

After months of preparation and bustling around, it was finally the day of Emma and Killian's wedding. Emma had spent the last week at her parent's apartment so that Killian wouldn't see her dress and so that she could help with the last minute wedding touches.

It was noon when Emma, Snow and Regina kicked David out of the apartment. They were going to start getting ready and they didn't want David to get in their way. Once he left they started on Emma's nails and hair. Snow sat in front of her daughter to paint her nails, while Regina stood behind the blond pinning, braiding and curling her hair into an intricate bun. There was a small braid that lead to a fancy bun. Some hair in the front was left out of the bun so that it could be curled into small spirals later.

When Regina and Snow were both done, Regina started on Emma's makeup while Snow did her own. Regina gave Emma a soft smoky eye look to bring out her naturally beautiful green eyes. She put on the fake eyelashes and a little bit of black eyeliner. To top it off, Regina put some deep red lipstick on Emma. Regina handed her a mirror so she could take a look at what they did for her. "Guys, I love it." Emma said. "Thank you."

"No problem Emma." Regina told her. "I'm going to go do my make-up in the bathroom, I'll be out soon."

"Okay." Snow responded.

Once Regina and Snow were both done getting ready they went up to the loft, to help Emma get into her dress. Emma was sitting in a robe when they came up. "Are you ready?" Snow asked.

"Yeah, let's do this." Emma said.

Across town, Killian was eating a small lunch when there was a knock on the door. He walked over and opened the door, it was David. "What are you doing here mate?" Killian asked.

"The girls kicked me out. They said I was in there way, so I thought I would come over here." David sighed.

"Well, come on in." Killian said before turning back to go finish his breakfast. "How is Emma? Is she doing alright?"

"She's fine Killian. Stop worrying about her." David said as he patted Killian on the shoulder. "So we need to be at the docks by 2, what time do you want to start getting ready at?"

"I don't know," Killian said. "Whenever."

"Okay." David said.

The guys talked for a while. Then they settling down on the couch and watching some tv before heading upstairs to get ready.