Chapter 21

"Emma?" Came a voice from the doorway.

Emma looked up to find Regina and her parents standing in the doorway. "Come on in." She told them.

They walked into the room and gathered around the hospital bed. "She's beautiful." Regina said. "What's her name?'

"Her name is Bella," Killian replied.

"Congratulations," David told then as he gave Killian a pat on the back.

"Can I hold my granddaughter?" Snow asked.

"Yeah," Emma replied as she set Bella in Snow's arms.

"Hi, Bella." Snow whispered sweetly. "Welcome to our family."

After everyone had held Bella, she went back to Killian where she quickly fell asleep. They all chatted for a little bit, but Regina got a text and had to leave for a quick moment. She eventually came back with Henry though. "Hey, kid." Emma said. "Would you like to meet your baby sister, Bella?"

"Yeah," Henry replied.

"Okay, come sit down." Killian instructed.

Henry hurried over the the hospital bed and sat on the edge next to his mom. Killian then showed his how to hold Bella and placed the little bundle in his arms. "She's so tiny," Henry said.

"She's a couple weeks early lad, but she is health, which is all that matters." Killian stated.

Whale soon came back in and told Emma, "Well, since you and Bella are both healthy you can head home whenever."

"Oh, okay." Emma said.

Everyone helped them gather their things and walked them out to the car. Emma, Killian and little baby Bella then drove home and just hung out for the rest of the night, relaxing after the very busy day and eventful night.