Epilogue

Bella had just turned ten and she was the sweetest thing. She was super nice, kind and was always caring. She had grown into a beautiful little girl. She was slender and around average height for her age. She had long blonde hair and her eyes were still deep sea blue. Emma and Killian were so proud to be parents of such a lovely young lady.

It was a quiet Saturday in Storybrooke, so Killian had decided to take the family out sailing. It was still early so Bella was half asleep in the back of the car. She was confused why her parents had gotten her up so early because she didn't know about the special surprise.

When they arrived at the docks Killian parked the car and then he turned to Bella and said, "Bella, wake up!"

Bella responded with a groan, as she practically ignored her father. "Well, Emma. I guess we will have to head home. It looks like Bella is too tired to go sailing today." Killian teased.

"Wait, we're going sailing?" Bella said almost jumping out of her seat.

"Yeah, we were, but you are too tired." Emma laughed.

"No, I'm up." Bella said unbuckling her seat. "Come on let's go."

Emma and Killian laughed as they got out of the car. They walked over to the Jolly Rodger and set sail. They sailed around for a few hours before dropping anchor. They then eat a picnic style lunch that Emma had packed. After eating Bella asked, "Can I sail the ship?"

"Yeah. Just be careful." Killian replied. "You know the rules."

Killian helped her pull up the anchor and then she hurried over to the wheel. Killian went back and sat down with Emma and they laid back to relax, while Bella had her fun. "I love you, Killian." Emma told him.

"And I you." Killian replied.

He rolled over and wrapped an arm around Emma to pull her closer. He leaned in and they kissed. Emma's lips were soft and sweet against Killian's. Emma moved a hand to the side of his face and she ran it through his hair. They were enjoying the moment, but slowly broke the kiss.

"Emma, I'm so happy that I get to live the rest of my life with my beautiful true love, and our amazing daughter." Killian said.

"I'm glad too." Emma replied.

And just like in all of the fairy tales, they lived happily ever after ... THE END

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story. Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought of it. I'm currently working on a new story called "Meant to Be", so when that's up please go check it out!