Chapter 14

The next morning Emma called the doctor's office to see when they wanted her to come in for her first pregnancy check-up. She talked to a nice lady and scheduled an appointment for when Emma would be about 8 weeks along.

After finishing the call she went and laid down on the couch with Killian. She rested her head on his lap while he softly played with her hair. Emma stared up into his sea blue eyes. She thought that she was so lucky to find someone like him; caring, funny, mischievous at sometimes, but handsome, and he truly felt the same about her. "Emma?" Killian asked sweetly.

"Yeah."

"I just want to say that I am so glad that we are going to have a child together." He said as he placed his hand on the stomach drawing small circles.

"I am too." Emma responded.

They sat there for hours, talking about life and their future. Just spending time in each other's presence was all they needed. Emma eventually drifted off to sleep, while Killian continued to play with her hair. After a while he noticed that Emma was shivering in her sleep, so he slowly slip his legs out from under her head and he grabbed a blanket for a nearby chair. He gently spread the blanket out over her slender form and tucked it around her. Then he decided to let her sleep, in peace, while he made dinner.

While Emma was asleep she dreamt about her and Kilian's adventure in the past and all of the fun time they had during their little thrill. In her dream she relived meeting her parents and being caught by Regina. Then she began to relive the short time she spend with Captain Hook, not Killian Jones; her sweet, kind, gentleman, but the one and only, ruthless captain. That part of the dream started when she interrupted the game that he, some crewmates and a couple of bar wenches were playing. But not long after she was woken up.

"Emma, love, dinner's ready." Killian said as he gently shook her wake.

Emma moaned and rolled over trying to tell him to leave her alone, but Killian was persistante, so he wasn't going to stop until she was up. He then pulled the blanket off of her, but she didn't do anything. Then he pulled out the big guns, and decide to tickle her. He started at her side and began to lightly tickle her there, then he moved up to her neck. She couldn't help it anymore. She hated to be tickled. "Killian! Stop!" Emma laughed.

"Not until you come have dinner with me." He said.

"Fine, I'm up," She told him.

Emma followed Killian into the dining room where he had put dinner. He had made spaghetti with meatballs. There was also a couple of pieces of garlic bread. They both quickly eat dinner and then put the dished in the dishwasher. They then decided to go change for bed. Emma changed into a t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts before climbing into bed. After chaning, as well, Killian laid down next to Emma. He pulled her body close to his and lightly laid a hand on her belly. They both laid there is silence before slowly drifting off to sleep.