Chapter 4

The next morning Emma and Killian slept in quite late. When Killian finally woke up he had an arm wrapped around Emma, holding them together. He carefully got out of bed trying not to wake her. He then walked around the cabin trying to find his clothing. Once dressed he sat down at his desk and wrote Emma a short note. Then he softly kissed her on the forehead and left. He walked off the docks and headed towards Granny's were he ordered some bagels and muffins to go.

When Emma woke up she rolled over reaching for Killian, but he wasn't there. She immediately sat up, looking around for him. The cabin was empty. Even his clothing from last night was gone. Emma got up and that's when she saw the note on the table.

Morning love. I hope you had fun last night and slept well this morning. I will be back. I just went to grab breakfast. See you soon.

~ Killian

Once she read the note she decided to get dressed before he got back, so she gathered her stuff and went into the bathroom. When she came out she made the bed and sat down in a chair. She was bored and had nothing better to do, so she read one of his old books from the Enchanted Forest. I was about the ogre wars and there was a lot of death.

When Killian returned he greeted Emma with a warm smile and a quick kiss. "Morning love." He said.

"Good morning. Thanks for getting breakfast." Emma replied taking the bag of food from him. She reached in and grabbed a bagel with some cream cheese.

"Anything for my swan." He smiled.

"That was cheesy, even for you." She joked. "So what shall we do today since I don't have to go into work?"

"Well, we could start planning our wedding." Killian replied.

"Yeah why not?" Emma said.

She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his desk and they talked through all the important details. It was going smoothly too until, Emma said that they needed to invite Gold to the wedding. "We are not inviting the bloody crocodile to our wedding!" Killian protested.

"I know, I don't want to either, but Belle is our friend. We are inviting her, sleeping curse or not, and it would be rude not to invite him. Plus he is technically family." Emma sighed.

"No absolutely not! He has caused us all so much pain and he has tried to kill me, several times." Killian argued.

"We are inviting him, and that is the final say." Emma said, ending the conversation.

Killian sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, let's just get this finished."

After about another hour they finally finished the majority of the planning. "Okay, now I need to find a dress." Emma said as she slouched back in the chair, trying to relax.

"Well I will let you and the ladies take care of that. I'm going to go take a walk. See you at the house later." Killian said as he stood up.

"Bye." Emma replied.

Once he left she pulled out her phone and texted Regina.

E: Hey u free?

R: Yah. Y?

E: I need to find my dress... u wanna go?

R: Of course I do!

E: I'll pick u up in 15

R: k

A/N:

I hope you're enjoying the story. Please feel free to comment amd vote!