Chapter Seven

Kaiya's P.O.V

I woke up with comforting arms wrapped around my waist, and the scent of nice smelling cologne. I turned around, and was met with soft lips. I opened my eyes, and saw my baby Alex's smiling eyes ...

Wait.

Hold up. 

Alex? In my bed?

"What the fuck are you doing here?!?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard Adina scramble out her room and run into my room with a baseball bat. Alex was on the floor, still trying to understand what the hell was going on, and Catilin came in, jumping on top of Alex, punching him. I was gonna stop her, but then I remembered this nigga was talking to the enemy, so I let her get some more punches.

"Aye Kaiya, you not gonna say anything?!" He screamed. All I did was shrug my shoulders, and watched Catilan give Alex the beating he deserved. Catilan stopped punching him, or at least trying cause Alex was doing a pretty good job blocking, and looked up at me confused. Adina put down her baseball bat, and her eyes widened. She pulled Catilan up from Alex, and let Alex get up. We all stared at him with a deadly look, and he just stood there with his head down.

"How the hell did you get in my room, knowing damn well I didn't want to talk to?" I asked him. 

"I thought about being here, and here I am. I knew you were mad at me, but I missed my baby."

"You weren't saying that when you were talking to Alondra." Catilan and Adina started creeping out the room, until I stopped them. 

"These two told me they saw you talking to Alondra while walking back to your dorm. Is that true?" He nodded. I scoffed, and left my room and went down to the kitchen. I can't believe he sneaked into my room, knowing damn well I do not want to see him nor speak to him. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I cannot stand the vibes I'm getting from Alondra and the bitch threatened me! Like c'mon, I know y'all would be acting the same way. 

"Kaiya! Don't be like that, it was just a quick conversation about work."

"She gave me a threatening ass look during class, slowed down time just to mark her stance or whatever. Oh wait maybe she's too hot to be threatening right?" I didn't want to hear his response. I could feel the hot tears about to come out and it pissed me off because I wanted to cry because I was frustrated as hell. 

I started to wipe away the tears before they fell on the ground, looking down, not watching where I was going. I went down the stairs and bumped into someone, and mumbling a sorry.

"You aight Kaiya?" I looked up and saw it was Deandre. Looking at him made me smile a bit, and I quickly wiped my face. 

"I'm okay, just frustrated a bit." 

"You want some ice cream? Sure that could make you feel better." The thought of ice cream made me even happier, and I nodded. 

Chocolate to distract me from my problems, and I'm not talking about Deandre.  

---

Imma update regularly, I got you guys!! Because summer is finally hereee like yass 😍😍😍

Deandre in the MM, like Trevor Jackson can get it anydayyy 😍😍😍😍

ig: xoiesha_