Chapter Seventeen

Amanda's P.O.V

"Jacob are you sure you have to go? I'll miss you!" He was running around trying to find his shirt. I wasn't sure why he was so jumpy and willing to go but I heard that his little "girlfriend" was on campus. Well I mean, I didn't exactly hear. I knew she was coming to campus. Which is why I decided to take little Jakey-poo to my mansion in Long Island.

"Yes I have to go Amanda! If she finds out I'm not on campus she would grill my shit and I don't have time for that!"

"I don't understand why you don't just break up with the little girl. She isn't providing you with what you want."

He shot me that look that told me to shut up and all I did was roll my eyes. That Aimme chick gave him no ass at all, yet he still chose to be with her because "he felt something". Yeah okay but all he felt was me when he --

"Amanda I can fucking hear you, watch what you say."

"Sigh. Don't you gotta teleport yourself somewhere? Leave me be. Just know I'll be here for round three."

His clothes were on and he made sure he looked normal. He put on his varsity jacket in order to cover the hickey I left him on his neck. But c'mon. The jacket barely covered it. She would see it regardless. 

As soon as Jacob teleported himself out of my room, I went to the bathroom to wash up. The hot water hitting my skin felt so good but the thought of taking over the school and defeating the so called "Chosen One" felt even better. I know Kaiya thinks of Alondra and I as a threat. But not as big as a threat as we are.

I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. I went back to my room and decided to dial up a friend of mine.

"Hey! How's everything with that human of yours? ... Oh my god she actually fell for it?! What a gullible bitch! ... Oh this is great, I'll update you later."

Everything was falling in place and for Kaiya? Everything was falling apart. 

Right now I have almost all the powers of an Ace and once I have Kaiya right where I want her, I'll have her powers.

And the funny part about all of this?

I'm not even an Ace ... People are so gullible, I swear. 

~~~~~~~~

I updatedddd!!! I'm done with my first year of college and currently on summer break which means weekly updates. Now that I finally got a POV of Amanda and you know what's going on, sh*t could finally go down. So stay tuned for that :)

1. Xavier's POV is coming up in Chapter Nineteen.

2. Aimee's POV is coming up next chapter.

3. I hope y'all didn't forget about Mr. Feli-- I mean Drew. :)