How he asked you out Pt 2

Finn Bàlor: You were at your local toy store, looking for some Lego's to add to your collection. There was one box left of the one you wanted. Both you and another hand reached for the box.
"Oh, you can have it" You said
"Nah, you take it" The man with an Irish accent said.
"No, really, I insist" You said
"How about this," he said "You can take the box of Lego's and you let me take you out on a date"
You were a bit taken aback. After all, its not everyday an extremely handsome man asks you on a date.
"Yes, I would like that very much"
"Great, I'll pick you up at 8, what's your name and number?" You told him your name and number and before he walked away, you called after him.
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Finn. Finn Bàlor."

Samoa Joe: You had known Joe from ROH. You guys are the best of friends and you wouldn't have it any other way. At the time, you were dating Neville. You were walking to his locker room when you heard a strange noise. You opened the door and you couldn't believe your eyes. Neville was making out with Summer Rae! (SB: Ik that Neville would never do that) You felt the tears welling up in your eyes. Neville looked up and out came the excuses.
"Y/n, it's not what you think."
"Really, you're gonna use that excuse. Just, leave me alone"
You ran out and made your way to Joe's locker room. The door was open so you just walked in.
"Y/n, what happened?" Joe asked with concern.
"Its Neville, I caught him cheating on me with Summer Rae"
"I never liked him, you know that. Cheer up. You deserve so much better Y/n"
"Yeah right, like who?"
"Like me." He said in a low tone.
At that very moment you realized that you had feelings for the current NXT champion.
"I like you" You simply stated.
"You do?" He said in a shocked tone.
"Mhm" You said shaking your head yes.
"Well Y/n, would you like to catch a movie later?"
"Yes, I would"

Enzo: "... And you can't teach that" you mimicked Enzo, your favorite NXT superstar. You were currently backstage at NXT watching the show, since your match with Bayley was over. Nia Jax then came and decided to bother you like always.
"Aw, watching your boyfriend, Y/n?"
"He's not my boyfriend" you mumbled.
"Yeah, of course not. He has standards"
"Sure, sadly you haven't met the requirements" you smirked. This only made Nia more upset.
"You know what, I'm gonna tell Enzo about your little crush"
At first, you thought she was bluffing, but then you noticed that she was nowhere to be seen in your locker room. You ran out your room, to find her talking with Enzo. He made his way over to you.
"So, you like the Certified G, huh?"
"Uhh, yeah, I didn't want you to find out though"
"Well, I'm glad Nia told me. Now I can ask you out without feeling like an idiot"
"I would love to go out with you, Enzo"
This made Nia huff and storm off in anger

Cass: You and Big Cass have always been best friends. It only seemed natural that eventually the two of you would've gotten together. So basically it was a mutual agreement. You guys were talking about sports when you got a Twitter mention.
"Hold on, Cass"
You were reading the mention when you stumbled on something. "Y/n, you and Big Cass would make the cutest couple ever." This got you to thinking. "Do I really like him?" You thought. You decided to ask him.
"Have people been telling you that we would make a cute couple?"
"Yeah, I've been wanting to talk to you about it. Do you think we would make a cute couple?"
"I don't know. Do you think so?"
"Yeah, I do"
"Okay, so are we dating?" You asked.
"Yes we are, sweetie"