Clash Of Champions Predictions/ Update

I know I haven't updated any preferences... But I will continue the preferences tomorrow. Now.. On To The Predictions!!

Alicia Fox Vs. Nia Jax

You have to be joking. Seriously WWE? Nia Jax is going to crush Alicia. Literally the same thing that happened at Raw is going to happen again.

Cesaro Vs. Sheamus

I honestly don't care at all. 7 matches was too much. But since this is a prediction, I'm going to say Cesaro, but I think someone might interfere, I don't know who, but I feel it.

Sami Zayn Vs. Chris Jericho

I think Chris might turn face here. I think he is going to want Kevin Owens to come out and support him and Kevin is gonna be like "Nope" and then he might turn face. On the other hand, Sami is going to win. I love Sami Zayn, so I want him to win.

The New Day Vs. Gallows and Anderson for the Tag Team Titles

I want Gallows and Anderson to win. Honestly, the New Day is slowly starting to become boring and I just think, it's time for them to be dethroned as tag champs. I mean, they held it for a really long time and I would much rather the Club than the Shining Stars. DO NOT BOOK THAT WWE.

Charlotte Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Bayley for the Raw Womens Title

Ahh, the Four Horsewomen fatal four way is slowly coming into effect. All we need is Becky, but that is not gonna happen for a long time. I think they need to give the belt to Sasha. It's way to early for Bayley to get the belt. But, I don't want Sasha pinning Bayley. I would much rather have Sasha pin Charlotte so that way she can feel justified in winning the belt. I think Dana might "accidentally" cost Charlotte the match.

Rusev Vs. Roman Reigns for the United States Title

Constantly, and I mean Constantly, WWE gives Roman Reigns title shots. Its ridiculous. I honestly don't think Roman even deserves the title. But they are going to give it to him anyway. Regardless of the way we as WWE fans think about it. My final prediction is: Roman Reigns.

T.J Perkins Vs. Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight Title

Now. I didn't watch much of the CWC but I know what these guys are about so I have to put my money on T.J Perkins. He literally just got the belt and I don't know, since Daniel Bryan is passing his torch to Brian Kendrick, I feel like it would make more sense if he started from the very bottom and worked his way up. Much like Daniel Bryan.

Seth Rollins Vs. Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship

Seth is officially babyface. Literally fangirling. Anyway. I don't think Seth is going to get the belt. I think Triple H might come out seeing as we haven't seen him in a while, he is going to cost Seth the title and that hopefully sets up a match at WrestleMania between Seth and Triple H. So my final answer is: Kevin Owens.