Shayna Baszler Catchup

How She Asked You Out: She saw you in the locker room talking to Kairi. At first she thought you two were an item because you guys were always holding hands, or hugging or giving each other compliments. At first it didn't bother her too much, but as weeks went by, she became more and more infatuated with you. So of course she got more and more jealous. She was scheduled to have a match with Kairi and from Bell to Bell even the announcers noticed there was something off. She was absolutely vicious in the ring. The match ended via referee stoppage and you decided to confront Shayna backstage. You saw her walking from the gorilla and walked up to her. "What the hell was that!" You exclaimed. "What? Sad your little girlfriend couldn't take a beating?" Shayna smirked. A smirk you were actually beginning to like. "What are you talking about Shayna? Kairi and I aren't dating. She's married." Shayna's eyes widened. "What?" "Yeah, she's married. She and I are just really close." Shayna looked remorseful. "Oh no. I fucked up. I only did that because I was jealous of her. It was hard for me to approach you because I really like you, and then I saw you with her and I just assumed you were together. I guess this ruins any chance I have with you right." "Well, not necessarily. Just promise me you'll go apologize to Kairi. Then meet me in the locker room. We can go to dinner." You kissed her on the cheek and then walked away.

Guy Best Friend: Brock Lesnar

Girl Best Friend: Ronda Rousey

Favorite Ice Cream: Green Tea

Favorite PPV: NXT Takeover: WAR GAMES

Favorite WWE Superstar: Edge

Favorite WWE Accomplishment: Her becoming the first ever two time NXT woman's champion

What Annoys You: She isn't a very affectionate person. You know she loves you, you just wish that she would show it.

Superstar You Dislike: Tommaso Ciampa

Who You Face To Become Woman's Champion: Brie Bella

Favorite Diva: Natalya

Type Of Dog: Australian Shepherd

Who Said "I Love You" First: You

What You Dress Up As For Halloween: Marceline and Princess Bubblegum

Favorite Wrestler Quote: "I am not the biggest. I am not the strongest. But I damn sure am the toughest." -Daniel Bryan

She Wants You To Move In: Shayna had recently come off the victory of becoming a two time NXT woman's champion and she was riding high. She walked inside of her house hoping to find you there when she realized that you don't have a key to her house. She realized that it was time for that to change. She was in love with you, she knew that, but she figured it was time that you knew. So she sent you text asking if you could come to her place. Of course, you said yes and as soon as you got there, she planted a kiss to your lips and shoved the key in your hand. "I want you to live here, with me." She said in one swift breath. You were taken aback, but said yes.

Favorite Melanie Martinez Song: Dead To Me

Favorite TØP Song: Jumpsuit

Favorite Youtuber: Tana Mongeau

Favorite TV Show: Law and Order SVU

Favorite MCR Song: The Ghost of You

Favorite P!ATD Song: High Hopes

Favorite WWE Superstar Theme: The Revival

Favorite Women's Theme: Mickie James

Favorite Teen Wolf Character: Malia. She reminds you of Shayna. She can be rough around the edges. But is actually very sweet.

Favorite Movie Actress: Emma Roberts

Favorite Cruiserweight: Noam Dar

Favorite Shameless Character: Mickey Milkovich

Favorite Cartoon: Amazing World Of Gumball

What You Play in WWE: Face

Favorite Season: Summer