Royal Rumble 2017 Predictions

Cesaro and Sheamus Vs. The Club
I think The Club are going to win this match because they technically won on Raw so, I think they should give them the belts here.

Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax
Truthfully, I don't know. I feel like they should give the win to Sasha. Some redemption after being attacked by Nia.

Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella and Naomi Vs. Alexa Bliss, Natalya, and Mickie James
I want the faces to win soooo badly, but, considering the fact that Mickie James just came back, I think her team is going to win.

Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns
I want Kevin Owens to win. I know that most of my readers are Roman Reigns fans, however, Roman doesn't have a stable fan base behind him. A lot of people don't like him and I am one of those people. I would much prefer Kevin Owens.

AJ Styles Vs. John Cena
I want AJ Styles to win but, you know, its Big Match John so they might give him the belt.

Charlotte Vs. Bayley
Bayley, pls for the love of God, pls let Bayley win the belt. I want Bayley to win so badly.

Rich Swann Vs. Neville
Since Neville's heel run started he has been on fire. It would be an absolute shame to have it end here. I am predicting Neville to become the new Cruiserweight champion.

The Royal Rumble Match
I am predicating that Finn Bálor returns from injury at number 30 and wins the Royal Rumble.

Honorable Mentions
Samoa Joe enters at #3
Ty Dillinger enters at #10 because he is the perfect 10
Sami Zayn either makes it to the final four, or Sami Zayn beats Rey Mysterio's record for the longest time spent inside of a Royal Rumble Match. That would be fucking awesome.