Favorite WWE Accomplishment

Seth: When he won the WWE World Heavyweight title. It was just such a feel good moment when he won. Even though some people didn't like the way he won it, it didn't matter he had you and the most prestigious title in the industry.

Dean: Winning the WWE World Heavyweight title. He worked so hard to get to where he is and he couldn't help but to savor the moment he hit "Dirty Deeds" on Seth Rollins.

Roman: Him getting to "Superman Punch" Vince. He got a chance to hit Vince.

John: Him becoming the 15 time WWE World Heavyweight champion. It was a serious feel good moment in the WWE.

Sami: Him beating Kevin Owens at Battleground. This had been an ongoing feud and he was just ready to put an end to it. And when he hit those two "Helluva Kicks" he was so happy that it was over and done with.

Finn: Him becoming the longest reigning NXT champion. He was so happy to have won the NXT title in none other than Tokyo, Japan. He wrestled there in his younger years and he can't forget the feeling of when he hit the Coüp de Grace and got the 1, 2, 3.

Samoa Joe: Him becoming the NXT champion. Although he turned his back on Finn, it was still an awesome match and he was ecstatic.

Cass: He didn't really accomplish much since joining WWE but he knows he's going to make an impact.

Enzo: Same as Cass.