WWE Summerslam 2016 Predictions

Cesaro Vs. Sheamus

I think Cesaro might win but then again they might give it to Sheamus considering the fact that Cesaro won their last two matches. But I don't know I think Cesaro might win.

Sami Zayn and Neville Vs. The Dudley Boys

I'm going for Sami Zayn and Neville mainly bc I like them both and on Monday Night Raw it seems as though the Dudley's had a bit of miscommunication, so I think Bubba may walk out on D-Von.

American Alpha, The Hype Bros and The Usos Vs. Breezango, The Acscension and The Vaudvillains

I'm going for the faces. I think WWE wants to mainly make American Alpha look strong so I think they are gonna pick up the win.

Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi Vs. Natalya, Alexa Bliss and TBD (Eva violated the Wellness Policy)

I think Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi might win, and I think the Mystery Partner might be Maryse manly bc she's a heel and shes the only Woman on the Smackdown roster.

Enzo and Cass Vs. Jeri-KO

I believe it's going to be Enzo and Cass mainly bc they have a home field advantage so they are going to get a massive pop going into the match.

The Miz Vs. Apollo Crews for the Intercontinental Championship

I think WWE wants to invest their money into Apollo Crews so I think that Apollo Crews is going to get the belt, although I don't really think Apollo is ready for a belt yet.

The New Day Vs. Gallows and Anderson for the Tag Team Championship

I believe Gallows and Anderson are finally going to take the tag team titles from the New Day. The New Day held the belts for over a year and I think WWE should break themup before people get tired of them.

John Cena Vs. AJ Styles

AJ is going to beat John Cena. Maybe there's going to be help from the Club idk but I belive AJ Styles is going to beat John Cena.

Sasha Banks Vs. Charlotte

This is going to be another great match involving Sasha. WWE should keep Sasha champion for longer considering she got the belt only 3 weeks ago. So they have to keep her looking strong.

Brock Lesnar Vs. Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar is my prediction. I think Randy will get some good offense in, but I don't think he is going to win the match.

Rusev Vs. Roman Reigns

I'm going for Roman Reigns. He's Vince McMahon's favorite face. WWE is going to invest in him whether we like it or not. I don't really care all about this match bc I don't care for either of them. I was surprised they were giving Roman this match after he violated the Wellness Policy but WWE is going to continue shoving him down our throats.

Dean Ambrose Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Going for Dean Ambrose. Dean just got out of the whole Shield Triple threat thing and I thing WWE is going to want to keep the belt on Dean for a little bit longer.

Finn Bálor Vs. Seth Rollins

I'm really hoping for Finn. I absolutely love Finn, I'm going for Finn all the way. I don't think its going to kill his momentum if he doesn't win. Finn is definitely going to get more title opportunities in the future.

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II

(Gonna Keep this short)

Booooo Bayley lost, Totally rooting for her.

Hooorayyy for Shinsuke Nakamura.

( I only really cared for those two matches)