Backlash Predictions

The Miz Vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Title

I think The Miz is going to win. After the whole promo thing with Daniel Bryan that gave him a lot of buzz, so I think they might keep the belt on him for a bit longer. But the problem is, who is he gonna face after that because I don't see anyone else really worthy of getting a title shot.

Randy Orton Vs. Bray Wyatt

They are going to give Randy Orton the win. Coming off of that whole Brock Lesnar loss, they are going to give Randy Orton the win.

The Usos Vs. The Hype Bros

Its good seeing the Usos doing something fresh them becoming heels. They haven't been heels since like 2011, they have been doing the same thing for 5 years, its a nice change of pace. Anyway, I think the Usos are going to pick up the win, considering the fact that the Hype Bros lost to Heath Slater and Rhyno, it wouldn't make sense to make them face them again. 

Alexa Bliss Vs. Carmella Vs. Nikki Bella Vs. Becky Lynch Vs. Naomi Vs. Natalya

I want Becky Lynch to win so badly. She deserves to win. She had that awesome match with Charlotte and Sasha Banks so I think they should make w]her win. But they might give to Nikki Bella.

TBD Vs. Heath Slater and Rhyno

Heath Slater and Rhyno. Rhyno is going to gore the shit out of someone and pick up the win and Heath Slater is going to get a contract.

Dean Ambrose Vs. AJ Styles

Dean Ambrose is going to win. I want him to win. I have no trouble giving the belt to AJ Styles but I just like Dean Ambrose a lot more. So I want Dean Ambrose to win. I think he is going to win.