Hell In A Cell Predictions

T.J Perkins Vs. The Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight Championship.

T.J Perkins. I love him..  I don't think its time for him to give up the belt just yet... But I think they might give it to Brian Kendrick. But I am sticking with TJP.

Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara Vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari.

I think team Cedric should win since he lost on Raw... I think he should pick up the win here.

Enzo and Cass Vs. The Club

Honestly, I want Enzo and Cass. But I kinda think the Club might win, so I'm going for the Club.

Dana Brooke Vs. Bayley

Bayley, Bayley, Bayley. I want Bayley to win, very badly. I don't like Dana at all. Emma might return here though.

The New Day Vs. Cesaro and Sheamus

The New Day mainly bc I don't think that Cesaro and Sheamus should get the belt.

Roman Vs Rusev for the US Title

Roman is most definently going to win, bc its fucking Roman Reigns

Sasha Vs. Charlotte for the Women's Title

Sasha, I want Sasha I hate the whole switching of titles month after month.

Seth Vs Kevin for the Universal Title

Kevin bc I think that Triple H or Chris Jericho might ruin it for Seth.

Sorry that it's so short, my laptop got messed up and I just got it fixed so it's kind of short notice. But that's my predictions. Preferences tomorrow.