No Mercy Predictions

Jack Swagger Vs. Baron Corbin

I think Baron might get the win, Jack won on Smackdown via fluky win so I think Baron might try and get the win back.

Nikki Bella Vs. Carmella

I don't really care. I'm not a big fan of either of them, but considering the fact that Carmella keeps cheating to win, I think it would be best if they have Nikki win. So my prediction is Nikki.

Heath Slater and Rhyno Vs. The Usos for the Tag Team Titles

It would be kinda messed up if they make the Usos win, I think that they should keep the belt on Heath Slater and Rhyno.

Randy Orton Vs. Bray Wyatt

They keep making Bray Wyatt lose. My prediction is Randy Orton. 

Curt Hawkins Vs. TBD

I think the TBD is going to be maybe Apollo Crews or Kalisto or some other midcarder and for obvious reasons they are going to make Curt Hawkins win.

Becky Lynch Vs. Alexa Bliss for the Women's Championship

Becky Lynch all the fucking way. I love her. She needs to win. I didn't like how they made Alexa pin her on Smackdown so I think they should make up for it here, by having Becky win.

The Miz Vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship

If WWE had to go this far in order to give Dolph Ziggler a push then that is ridiculous. I want Dolph to win. But, if he doesn't, I think that they should have him come back as a heel, mainly because he needs a new change of pace. He's always been fingertips away but hasn't gotten there yet. I don't think he's going to "quit" quit.

John Cena Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Aj Styles for the WWE WorldHeavyweight Championship

I think that Dean Ambrose should win. However, they should keep the belt on AJ Styles instead of John Cena. Like are you kidding me?! He get's an automatic title shot?! I won't say I hate John Cena but it is not fair to have Dean Ambrose work so hard to get to where he is and then have John Cena worm his way in to the match. I want AJ Styles pinning John Cena.