Freddy, Chica, Bonnie

(Carrie's POV)
I woke up sitting by the prize counter. I looked around and stood up. I'm not one to question weird dreams but that was stranger than most of my dreams. For one most of my weird dreams happen in my room or in the junk yard. I've never even seen the room I was in. 

Two what was that...thing? The nightmare. I looked around and noticed that everything looked funny. I saw people walking around but sometimes they would shift and become strange black voids moving around the pizzaria. A voice whispered in my head "Focus and everything will become clear." I've never heard that voice before. I closed my eyes and focused my mind on seeing the world clearly. When I opened my eyes again the black moving voids were gone.

I was interested in this new development in my eye sight. I closed my eyes and focused on seeing the world differently. I opened them again and the black moving voids had returned. I smiled and walked around. The world looked strange like this. There was color but the people were just black voids. "There souls are dark empty voids. " The voice said. "That is what you are seeing." Something in my brain clicked. That's Nightmare's voice I thought.

I walked down a long hallway not really going anywhere. At the end of the hall there was a door that said parts and service. I saw right through the door with this odd new vision. There were four voids beyond the door but they weren't black.  They were gray. A light gray. I tilted my head and advanced towards the door. I turned off the nightmare vision and opened the door.

It was dark on the other side. I felt along the walls for a light switch. I finally found one and flipped it on. I gasped. Four animatronics laid  on the floor or sat up against the wall. All of them were torn up and broken. I examined each one carefully.

The first one was a brown bear with a black top hat and bow tie. He looked like the music box on the prize counter only he was all dirty. One of his arms was all decayed. Wires came out of his side and his knee. I could see the metal endoskeleton through some of the holes in the arms and legs. I looked at him with the nightmare vision. The animatronic just looked like a light grey void with black eyes the looked like it's mascara was running. I turned off the nightmare vision and examined the next one.

The next one was a purple bunny with a red bow tie. He was missing his whole face! Wires hung down and he had two red dots for eyes. His left arm was gone. Just wires hung down in tangles. His other arm was fine except that the costume around the hand was gone. Same with his right foot. One of his ears was bent and he had holes mostly on his legs. I looked at him with nightmare vision. Just like the bear it looked like a light grey void with black dripping eyes. I don't know how I knew the bunny and bear were boy's. I just did.

The next one was a yellow duck. Or maybe she was a chicken? It was hard to tell. She had a white bib that said let's eat in bold yellow letters. She was almost as dirty as the bear. Maybe even dirtier. She had no hands. Just wires hanging down. Her jaw was broken. It was stuck open. I could see The endoskeleton inside a long with wires and metal springlocks. She had holes all over her legs and arms. Her feet had claws at the end like a velociraptor  except without the giant curved one. Again she looked the bear and bunny in nightmare vision only with ponytails. Cute.

The last one was a rust colored fox with brown pants and an eyepatch. His left ear was completely uncovered. The costume around his left hand was gone and the costume around his legs was all torn up. I could see the endoskeleton clearly.  I could also see the endoskeleton around his mid section. He had a sharp rusty hook and holes all over him. He seemed to be the most beat up animatronic here. In nightmare vision he looked like the bear and the bunny but with a little eyepatch.

I turned off nightmare vision a sat on the filthy floor next to the bear. His dull blue eyes stared at me. I knew that there were animatronics here but I didn't know that they had some hidden in the back in such poor condition. I felt bad for them. They were defects. Like me.