Looking for the nightmares

(Carrie's POV)

For the third time I woke up in that strange room. I got up and grabbed the flashlight. I checked the closet first. Then the right door. Then the left door. Nothing. I sat on the bed and waited to see if anything would happen.

A hour passed before I finally heard something coming from the left hallway. I got up and checked the hallway. I saw a flash of redish orange slip around the corner. I sighed and closed the door. I wonder if the are avoiding me again. I thought. Another hour passed. The Freddy plushies hadn't appeared. The hallways were quiet. I was getting bored. 

I looked at the clock. It was only two AM. I groaned and fell backward on the bed. I stared at the ceiling completely bored out of my skull. After maybe twenty more minutes of me waiting and doing nothing I got an idea. "I'm gonna go out." I said out loud. I picked up the flashlight and went to the right door. 

I turned the flashlight on and opened the door a crack. There was nothing down the hallway. I opened the door all the way and stepped out of the room. I walked slowly down the hall. There were pictures of people I didn't know on the wall. 

I turned the corner of the hallway. It was lighter here for some reason so I turned the flashlight off. I was in the living room I think. There was a tv and a couch on the far wall and a door to the kitchen I believe was to the left. I could hear some voices coming from the kitchen. I crept over to the door and listened. "Are you sure Foxy?" Came a warbled voice. "As as as sure as the sky be black Bon Bon Bonnie." Came another warbled voice. "Why is is is that girl here again? Carrie I I I think." said a higher pitched warbled voice. "I don't know Chic Chica." Said another warbled voice. This voice was deeper than the other voices. Four voices I thought. I pushed the door open a little bit. Four tall animatronics stood in a circle. Upon further inspection I discovered that they looked like Freddy Chica Bonnie and Foxy. That explains the names I thought.

I didn't feel like i was in any real sort of danger so I pushed the door open and walked silently in. "What do you think hap hap happened to the boy in the room?" Bonnie asked. "I don't know." Freddy said crossing his arms. The tiny Freddy plushies were crawling all over his body. "Maybe we can ask her?" Chica said hopefully. "And what go go good will that be?" Foxy asked. I tilted my head. Weird animatronics I thought. I felt something bump against my leg. I looked down. Chicas cupcake was looking up at me. I smiled and picked it up. I smiled back at me. At least I assumed it did.

"Where did my cupcake go?" Chica asked looking around her feet. I tapped on Chicas elbow. She turned to face me. I passed her the cupcake. "Oh thank you." She said raking the cupcake. She turned around for a moment the whipped back around. "What are you doing out of the room!?" She shouted. The other animatronics looked at me. "I got bored." I said emotionlessly.

"Wha wha what do we do Fred Fre Freddy?" Bonnie asked. Foxy grabbed me by the back of my shirt and lifted me off the ground. "Ye got gu gu guts to leave the saf saf safety of yer room ya land land landlubber." He said. I shrugged. "I got bored." I repeated. "Seriously Freddy what do we we we do?" Bonnie asked again. "I don't don't don't know." Freddy said crossing his arms.

Foxy walked closer to the Freddy still holding onto my shirt. "Why don't we ask ask ask the lass herself self?" He said lifting me closer to Freddy. Freddy nodded. "Alright then." Chica and Bonnie stood behind me. "First Foxy put her down." Freddy said. Foxy slowly put me back down on the ground. "Alright Carrie was it?" Freddy asked. I nodded. "Where did you come from? What happened to the boy in the room?" "I live in a junkyard with my dad" I started. "He works at a pizzaria called Freddy Fazbears. I fell asleep there and had a weird dream involving a black bear animatronic named Nightmare. I've been having these dreams since." 

The animatronics looked at each other. "Nightmare?" Freddy asked. I nodded. "That would explain why we haven't seen him in a couple of days." Chica said. "What hap hap happened to Nightmare in your dream?" Freddy asked. I shrugged. "I don't remember how but he is now in my head." "In your... head?" Freddy said obviously confused. I nodded.

The animatronic looked at each other. "Should we te te teell Fredbear?" Chica asked. The animatronics tensed slightly. "No. First we should figure out more about Carrie. That way we know for sure that Nightmare is in fact there in her head." Freddy said crossing her arms. The other animatronics nodded in agreement.

The world was getting fuzzy at the edge of my eyes. The animatronics continued to talk tryimg to figure out what to do with me. I felt like the world was swaying. Then everything faded to black.

(Freddy's POV)

The whole situation with Carrie was strange. Fredbear said nothing about a girl replacing the boy in the room.

"Should we te te tell Fredbear?" Chica asked me. I tensed. I had to think. Telling Fredbear seemed like the best option. He always knew what to do. He always seemed to be on top of things. But what if Carrie was wrong or lying. There was the possibility that Nightmare wasn't even in her head.

"No." I said finally. "First we should figure out more about Carrie. That way we know for sure that Nightmare is in fact in her head." I crossed my arms. Luckly no one argued with me.

"What do we do with with with her in the mean time?" Bonnie asked. "The lads right." Foxy said scratching his chin with his hook. "Are we just gonna hide her from Fredbear?" I was about to answer when there was a loud thump.

All of us were silent. The door to the kitchen slowly opened. I looked at where Carrie was standing only to find she had disappeared. The door creaked open. The whole kitchen seemed to darken. A hand appeared on the doorframe.

Slowly Fredbear pulled himself into the kitchen. "So. This is where you've all been." He said. His voice was deep and sound like he was speaking to us from behind a thick piece of glass.

"Y yes Capin" Foxy said shrinking back from the large animatronic. "Has the problem been resolved?" Fredbear asked crossing his hands behind his back. None of us said anything.

"Well?" Fredbear said his voice lowering. I cleared my throat. "No. The... The girl returned tonight. " I said. 

Fredbear growled. "Bring her to me." The four of us glanced at each other warily. "Did I stutter?" Fredbear asked. "NOW!" We ran out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Wha wha what do we do Fred Freddy?" Bonnie whispered. "We find Carrie..." I paused. "And we bring her to Fredbear."

We made our way down the hall like usual. Bonnie reached his door and was about to enter the room when... Beep beep beep beep. I let out a sigh of relief. "Its six!" I called down the hall way. I heard Chica release a breath.

Carrie made it tonight. I thought. But now Fredbear has targeted her. Her luck may have just turned for the worse. I went into the living room. "Tomorrow is another day." I whispered to myself.