What happens at night

(Carrie's POV)

I was standing in the pizzaria but it wasn't the one I had been in earlier. It was different and older. There were only two animatronics on the stage. A golden bear with a purple hat and bow tie and a yellow bunny with a guitar.

"Wow your brother's kind of a baby isn't he?" said a voice. I turned around. A group of boys were surrounding a smaller boy in a black and gray striped shirt and blue shorts. The boy was crying  and curled up on the floor. The boys were all wearing masks. One was wearing a Freddy mask, one a Chica mask, one a Bonnie mask and one was wearing a Foxy mask. "It's hilarious" Said one of the boys. "Why don't we help him get a closer look! he will love it!" 

"Leave that poor boy alone!" I shouted but if the boy's heard me they just ignored me. "No! Please!" The crying boy shouted. "Come on guys, let's give this little man a lift." One of the boys said. I think it was the one in the Foxy mask. I couldn't tell. "He wants to get up close and personal!"

The four boys picked up the crying child and began carrying him closer to the stage. The crying boy struggled to break free of the arms holding him. "No! I don't want to go!" The boy shouted crying even louder. "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!" The boy said carrying him even closer to the animatronics. I followed them my hear beating faster then it ever did before.

The boy's brought the crying child up to the front of the stage facing the giant yellow bear. The boy's were laughing while the poor child cried. "Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" So the animatronic is called Fredbear  I thought. The boys started lifting the crying child up closer to the animatronic. That's not a good idea I thought. "On THREE!" One said. "One.... two....." The boy was getting even closer to the animatronics mouth. "Stop you'll hurt him!" I shouted. I tried to grab the crying boy but my hand fazed right through him.

The four boy's stuffed the crying child right into Fredbear's mouth. The child whimpered and struggled tears streaming down his face. The sound of my heartbeat was deafening. The boys just laughed at his misery. Until POP! Everything was still. The crying child was no longer crying. In fact he wasn't even moving. The laughter stopped. It seemed as thought the whole world just froze in place. Then the screaming started.

I jolted awake. My forehead was covered in sweat. I was surrounded by complete darkness. I could feel something long and soft around my waist. I reached down and grabbed it. It was an arm. I suddenly remembered falling asleep in the Marionette's box. He must've fallen asleep to. I could hear the soft lul of his music box. But I couldn't hear anything else besides that.

I carefully opened the lid of the Marionette's box. The pizzaria was dark and empty. "Did dad leave me here?" I whispered to no one. I looked in the corner and gasped. Mangle was gone. "What happened to her?" I grabbed my flashlight and climbed out of the box.

I flicked it on and wandered to the corner. My backpack and other items were still there. I also saw broken pieces of Mangles plastic costume. I picked one up then dropped it on the ground. I wandered into the main dining area. I looked up onto the stage. My eyes widened. The animatronics were gone.

I backed up my heart pounding. Okay think. Where can I go where I can can feel safe? Back to the Marionette's box. I slowly made my way back to the Marionette's box. I froze. I saw something hanging over the box. I backed away and went toward the dining area. I heard footsteps coming towards me. 

I flicked off my flashlight and slid under one of the tables. I heard heavy footsteps coming near me. I saw two brown feet stop in front of me. I held my breath. After what felt like eternity the feet finally left. I released the breath I was holding.