Nightmares coming to life

(Carrie's POV)

I woke up in the strange bed. I was in the same room I was in when I met Nightmare. I wonder if I'll see Nightmare in this dream? I thought to myself. I looked to my left. There was a flashlight on the side table next to me. I picked it up and flicked it on. I scooted to the edge of the bed and looked at the room. Everything was the same as before with the two doors on my left and right and the closet in front of me.

I looked behind me. Instead of my Golden Freddy plush there was a normal Freddy plush. Strange. I thought. I went over to the right door. I listened to see if I heard anything. When I had determined the there was nothing there I opened the door and shined my light down the hallway.

I pulled away and checked the opposite door. I heard no breathing and opened the door. Nothing down the hallway. I went back to the bed. I went and checked the closet. Nothing. I suddenly heard something. It's coming from the bed. Said a voice in my head. I turned around and shined my light on the bed. On the bed were three Freddy plushies. But they were all broken and had sharp teeth. I screamed and dropped my flashlight. I picked it back up and checked the bed again. The plushies were gone.

I went back to the right door and listened. I heard nothing and shined the light. I saw something move back around the corner. My eyes widened and I slowly pulled away from the door. I went back to the bed and shined the light. This time there was only one demented Freddy plush. It was kinda cute now that I was looking at it more closely. I went to the left door and listened. I didn't hear anything. Like the other side I saw something move around the corner. I went away from the door and went back to the right door.

I listened closely. I could hear soft breathing coming from the other side of the door. I quickly slammed the door. "Is someone there?" I said. No response. If that's Nightmare he isn't feeling friendly today.

I went back to the bed and shined the lights on the Freddy plushies. I went to the left door and listened. I didn't hear any breathing. I shined the light. Nothing. I checked the closet. Nothing. I took a deep breath. This is stressful I thought. 

I went to the left door. I quickly shut the door. light breathing could be heard from the other side. The sound of footsteps signaled that it was safe to leave the door. I shines the light on the bed shooing the plushies off the bed. The clock on the bedside table said 3:00."How long is this gonna go on!" I shouted. I went to the right door and shined the light down the hallway. I started a routine. Check the right door then the left door, check the bed then the closet.

Time seemed to pass so slowly. I checked the clock. 4:00. Only an hour has passed seriously? I rubbed my temples. This was giving me a headache.I went to the right door and listened. No breathing. I shined the light down the hallway. The thing at the end of the hall moved away. I wonder what that is I thought. I shined the light on the bed. The plushies jumped away from the light.

"Where do you guys go?" I said aloud. I climbed onto the bed. The only thing on the bed besides the pillows and blankets was the Freddy plush. I leaned over the side of the bed and looked under the bed. Nothing. Hmmm. Suddenly my flashlight started flickering. I smaked it against my hand. It continued to flicker. I jumped off the bed and check the right door. No breathing. I quickly shined a light down the hall then ran to the other door. I could hear some breathing. It was extremely close to the door. I slammed it shut. I didn't hear any footsteps. I held the door shut. I could hear the plushies gathering on the bed. Finally I heard footsteps leaving the door.

I ran over to the bed and shined the light on the bed. There were a lot of plushies on the bed. The clock said 5:00. "Oh my gosh how long am I supposed to do this!" I shouted. "Only for another hour." said a voice from the right door. I went over and held the door closed. "Just one more hour?" I asked the voice behind the door. "Yes just one more. Either that or we get in and kill you." I gulped. "Death sounds nice and all but I don't feel like dying right now." I said holding the door tighter. "Oh." The voice said. "Well sorry but we have orders to kill the boy in this room." I frowned. "But I'm a girl." I said tilting my head to the side like a puppy.

The voice paused. "W-what?" It said uneasily. I let go of the door with one hand and shine the light on the bed shooing away the Freddy plushes. "Yes. I am a girl. My name is Carrie." I told the voice. "I-I don't believe you." the voice whispered. I opened the door just a crack. I could see a bright purple eye. The eye seemed to widen then it moved away. I opened the door all the way and shined the light down the hall. I could see a large purple mass move quickly down the hall.

I went to the other side of the room and checked the left door. I heard breathing and shut the door. I listened carefully for footsteps. Oddly enough I heard footsteps coming towards the door followed by shushed voices. Then the voices went silent. I heard two pairs of footsteps leaving the door. 

Everything suddenly got quiet. The plushies didn't appear on the bed I didn't see or hear the strange things in the hall. I sat on the bed. The hour seemed to pass so slow. I almost wished the things would start coming after me again. It was really boring just sitting around wait for six AM. Finally the alarm clock reached 6:00. It beeped loudly making my head hurt. Then everything slowly faded to black.