Night 4

(Carrie's POV)
I sat in the box for hours. It wasn't until everything was completely silent that I finally untangled myself from Marionette's limp arms and peeked out of the box. It was completely dark and I could see Toy Bonnie standing alone on stage.

Completely forgetting about the security cameras I went over to the stage. "Hello Toy Bonnie." I said climbing onto the stage. His eyes flitted over to me and then his bottom eye lids lifted upward in the animatronic version of a smile. "Hiya Carrie! You disappeared last night. Where'd ya go?" He asked leaning over a bit to look at me. "I fell asleep in Marionette's box and spent the whole day in there." I replied smiling up at him.

"Lucky you." Toy Bonnie said standing up to his full height. "Marionette never lets anyone in his box." "Why not?" I asked my curiosity taking control of my jacked up brain. "I think he sees it as his special place." Toy Bonnie said putting a finger up to his mouth in thought. "Like his home away from home kind of thing ya know?" I nodded. I noticed a red light out of the corner of my eye. The security camera. Crap.

I heard my name being shouted from the office "Carrie! Get back in here right now!" My dad shouted. I simply looked at the camera and shook my head. No. "Carrie right now!" I smiled and stepped off the stage disappearing from the camera's sight. "Where ya going Carrie?" Toy Bonnie asked stepping off the stage. "I'm testing my dad I guess." I said. "I want to see if he is stupid enough to leave the office to find me."

In all honesty I didn't think he would actually come out of that office. He didn't care about me enough to make the attempt. Especially if it meant he could possibly die. Better me than him right? Lucky for me, the animatronics here were my friends. I had nothing to worry about. So I wandered around aimlessly with Toy Bonnie following behind me. He was talking about how boring the pizzeria got after a while of being here. "You simply run outta things to do." He said scratching at his ear. "How long have you been here?" I asked even though something in my brain said that I already knew, I just didn't know at that time. Toy Bonnie was silent for a long time. I turned around to look at him. He seemed to be thinking hard about this. "A long time" he said finally. "I lost track." I nodded and continued wandering.

We found Mangle in one of the hallways. "Hiya Mangle" Toy Bonnie chirped waving. Mangle looked at us from her spot on the ceiling. "Hello T.B" Mangle said. Her voice was all warped again. I was going to have to try and fix that later. "Hi Carrie" she lowered herself so she was almost eye level with me. I still had to look up at her though. "Hi Mangle." I said in my usual emotionless voice. "Your voice box is damaged again. I'm going to have to fix that later." She nodded and smiled before climbing back to the ceiling. "I'm going to try and go through the vents." She told Toy Bonnie. "Can you go and distract him by standing by the vent for me?" Toy Bonnie nodded earnestly. "I'll see ya around Carrie." He said as he disappeared down the hall. "See you." I said quietly. I looked around and decided to go back to the main dining area.

Toy Freddy was in the arcade when I got to the main dining area. Me and him hadn't really hung out much. I decided to go closer to him. "Hi Toy Freddy." I said quietly. He turned and looked at me. His eyes were pitch black with white pupils. I felt a small feeling of dread go through me before it was replaced by curiosity. "Hello Carrie." He said as his eyes returned to their normal blue color.

"How do you do that with your eyes?" I asked. The logical part of my brain screamed at me What if he's sensitive about his eyes! You of all people should know how that feels! I just ignored the logic. Toy Freddy smiled at me. "It's just something we learned how to do" he said. "Like how humans can learn to walk and talk, we can learn how to switch our eyes from normal to scary." He demonstrated this by changing his eyes. "That's so cool" I said. I thought back to what Plushtrap said about my eyes that first time I saw him. I wonder if I could change what my eyes looked like in that dream world.