A/N

Hey guys! So in case y'all were wondering what happened to the chapter the had been here, I took it down. I rushed to get the chapter out and I wasn't satisfied with how it turned out. I'm not giving up on this story so don't worry.

That being said I am taking a break on this story for a while. I've been having such a hard time with it and really don't know where to take it from here. All I know for certain is that it's almost completed and that there will most likely a sequel or two coming after this.

There a few other things I would like to work on but never started because I was so focused on trying to get this one story done. Once I have the inspiration I will wrap this story up. But until then I'm going to put it on hold. Again I'm not giving up on this story. I really love this story and I'm really proud of how it's gone so far. But I want to be proud of the whole story and that especially includes the ending. I'd hate to leave the readers unsatisfied.

If anyone has any suggestions to how you would like to see this story end please let me know. I would love to see y'alls suggestions. Also if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

And as if I hadn't beaten the dead horse enough, I am not, repeat I AM NOT giving up on These are my friends. It's just going to be on hold for a little while and it will return and come to it's conclusion.

Well I believe that's about all I have to say for the time being. I'll see y'all in the next update! Till then!

-thedragabot