Threatening places Friendly faces

(Carrie's POV)

I followed Chica through the hallway and towards the kitchen. I hugged the golden Freddy plush in my arms. Chica pushed the door to the kitchen open with the sides of her broken arms. She motioned for me to go in. I walked in and Chica followed me. The door slammed behind her making me jump. 

Toy Chica was standing at one of the counters rolling out pizza dough. I saw different pizza ingredients on the counter next to her. "There you are Chica." Toy Chica said cheerfully. Her voice high pitched and robotic. "I'm sorry it took me so long." Chica said looking down shamefully. "I was just waiting to see if Freddy and the others had the night guard." "Understandable." Toy Chica said cheerfully. "Toy Chica I want you to meet my new friend!" Chica said waving her arms up and down. "Oh yay I love seeing new faces in the pizzaria." Toy Chica said clapping her hands. "As long as they aren't the night guard of course."

Chica nudged me forward. "This is Carrie" Chica said happily. Toy Chica was silent. "A... human?" She said quietly. Chica nodded. "She wandered into the Parts and Service room earlier today and has been really nice." "But... she's a human." Toy Chica pointed out. "Well... yeah" Chica faltered. "She's been really nice and..." "He was also really nice Chica!" Toy Chica shouted. Chica was quiet. "She's... she's not like... him." I didn't say anything. I huddled behind Chica scared what Toy Chica was thinking of doing to me. "Chica she is just like every other human who comes here!" Toy Chica continued. "Now she knows what happens here after hours. What if she goes and tells the police?" Chica looked at the ground "I'm sure she wouldn't..." "How do you know that?" Toy Chica said. "If the police find out then they'll shut down the pizzaria and he wins!" I backed away towards the door. Maybe I could find Mangle or Marionette or any of my friends who would help me if Toy Chica decided to get hostile. "She needs to go into a suit." Toy Chica said noticing me moving towards the door. 

Toy Chica began to head towards me. "Toy Chica please. She's just a kid." Chica pleaded. It was obvious she didn't want to hurt Toy Chica but she didn't want Toy Chica to hurt me. I inched closer to the door. I was getting flashes of Nightmare's vision. Chica was herself one second the a grayish void the next. Toy Chica remained the same only she would just become black, gray and white. I was pressed up against the wall next to the door to the kitchen.  

Soon Toy Chica was hovering over me. Chica stood behind her not knowing what to do. "Which suit am I going to put you in?" Toy Chica said a small giggle escaping her voice box. My brain wasn't working right. Logic and whatever else was in my brain all mixed together making even less sense the usual. Everything was a mix of fear, logic, and Nightmare. Finally a clear thought came to my head. Scream. And I did.

(Marionette's POV)

I woke up when the music box stopped. My head felt slightly groggy but that was normal by now. Carrie wasn't in my arms. I assumed she had woken up and gone home. Surely her dad wouldn't just leave without her. 

I decided to leave my box. I opened the lid and peeked out. The security camera that watched my box wasn't on. So I stepped out and quickly made my way down towards the main office. I could see the night guard. He had on his Freddy mask. Toy Freddy was standing in the hallway and Toy Bonnie was in the vent. I could hear Balloon boy giggling in the vent.

I quickly lunged at the night guard. He screamed as I grabbed him by the arms. I knocked the Freddy mask off his head. Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie came into the office and looked at the night guard. His legs kicked frantically in the air. My long arms prevented him from kicking me. "The fool forgot to wind the music box." Toy Freddy said laughing. His voice was robotic and sounded typically like how bears in old cartoons would sound.