One day at Freddy's

(Carrie's POV)

I woke up outside the junk yard. Ok a place I reconized I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the hand. It was black with huge silver claws. My eyes widened and I quickly turned around. The nightmare was looking at the place I called home. "I saw what happened." He said not looking at me. "What?" I said confused. He looked at me with slight sympathy. "Oh you mean what happened with my dad." I shrugged. "In all honesty that isn't the worst he's done to me." Nightmare looked at me. I shrugged again. "No big deal." Nightmare sighed and didn't say anything.

I lead him into the junk yard and showed him my house. I lead him straight to my room. "Any minute now dad will probably burst through that door to try and kill me." I said plopping down on my bed. Nightmare looked at me quizically. "That's how most of my dreams go. Especially the ones where I start outside the junk yard. He should be hear any minute now."

As if on que I heard the door to the R.V slam and someone shout "CARRIE!" I looked at where Nightmare had been standing but he seemed to have disappeared. The door to my room slammed open and my dad walked in. He was holding a bat with a nail on the end. That's new.

He came towards me his eye dark and unfeeling. "It's your fault." He growled. "It's your fault she left. If you were just... just...." Here it comes. "If you were just NORMAL she would still be here!" I winced. One thing about dreams is that while you can't feel physical pain you can feel mental pain. My  dad lifted the bat high over his head. Then he brought it down with one swift swing. But the bat never touched me. The bat was caught. By Nightmare. My dad looked at the giant bear who had stopped him from beating his only child. Nightmare snatched the bat out of his hands and threw it across the room. Everything went dark. I couldn't see anything besides Nightmare leaning over my dad. He grabbed dad by the front of his shirt and lifted him up off the floor. Nightmare opened his big mouth revealing all of his teeth. My dad screamed. "Carrie! Carrie help me!" He shouted. I smiled. "Why?" I said innocently. I sat back on my bed and watched. Nightmare released a loud high pitched scream that drowned out my dad's scream.

My dad was thrown across the room. When he hit the wall he exploded into dust. The room brightened up again. I jumped up and hugged Nightmare. "Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" I said. Nightmare seemed confused. "I've never been able to stop these dreams before." I said excited. "They always end with me lying on my bed half dead." Nightmare shrugged and placed a hand on my head. "Time to wake up now."

I woke up outside Marionettes box. Mangle was standing in a corner with her new suit on. I smiled. I slowly stood up. Besides my stiff joints I couldn't really feel much pain from my dads attack.  I just had a few bruises here and there and a sore jaw. I sat in a corner next to Mangle and  pulled out my mp3 player. I turned on one of my favorite songs and bobbed my head to the music. 

Out of curiosity I turned on my nightmare vision. Black voids hurried in and out of rooms trying to get everything ready. The pizzaria opened in a few minutes and there were still a few things left to be done. I could see the cars already parked outside. Well mainly the people inside of them.

I continued to look around. My eyes landed on the Marionettes box. Inside was a pure white void. This void like Freddy and the others had two black eyes but two long rectangles fell from the eyes like tears. Didn't the Marionette have tears going down his face to?

One of the black voids stopped in front of me. I turned off my nightmare vision. My dad was standing in front of me. I sighed and pulled out my earbuds. "Yes?" I said. "You don't tell anyone about what happened in that back room you hear me?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. He tells me the same thing every time he nearly kills me. My dad left and went to the kitchen. Mangles eyes followed him then when he was out of sight flicked over to me. " Is it alright of I stay over here by you?" Mangle nodded. It looked strained. I turned on nightmare vision and looked at Mangle. She looked the same just she was in black and white not white, pink and red. Strange.