Stalked and Rejected

Hey guys! I am looooooving the wolf stories lately and I decided that I would give it a go! It may suck, but hey, that's what writing is all about! Finding out which kind of genre is more fun/interesting to write! I love writing love stoies as I am a sucker for them! But hey, maybe werewolf stories aren't my thing, but I will try anyway! My blurb down below probably sucks, but give my story a shot! ;) 

Thanks, lovlies!

Eric Kingsman is your average boy: conceited, arrogant, proud, and an overall asshole. He doesn't like the idea of having a sould mate. He gets around more than Kim Kardashian on a good day. He is the heir and the future owner of the business that his daddy owns in town. And in comes Nicole Pratt: she’s quiet and keeps to herself, wanting acceptance. She’s left to take care of her baby brother and left to do some quick growing up after her parents were brutally murdered right in front of her. She built these walls around her so that everyone around her won’t know her real story.  Moving to a new town sucks especially when you’re trying to hide from someone who wants to kill you. And the only thing that these two have in common? Well, their werewolves. And another thing? Fate destined for them to be mates. Oh yeah, and before I forget: Eric rejects her.