Chapter 18: The Leavers Dance

*Author's Note: Here you guys go... I started this story with Nikki's point of view... so I'm going to tend it with Nikki's. Oh my god guys... this is so sad... this is the LAST chapter of Stalked and Rejected Ever!!! Well... unless you count the Epilogue. Which is only four pages on Words. This chappy is 6 pages on word, so it's not going to be that long.

I just wanted to thank you guys for following me throughout this whole ordeal concerning this novel. Without you guys reading this, I probably would've just scrapped it and wouldn't write anything. Once this is all over and done with, I'm going to go back and dedicate a chapter to each of you lovely readers who liked, commented, and followed me.

I'm going to post the Epilogue Sunday morning. It's already written up, I just want to get this to 10,000 views by the end of the book. ;) If it reaches that goal either today or tomorrow, I'll immedately post it when it hits that mark. I promise.

So, what have you liked about Stalked and Rejected so far? I orignally had this as a short story, but I guess it's too long at over 70 pages and it being 18+Epilogue chapters long. That's short for most of the werewolf stories out there.

I just wanted to express my feelings for the love I have for every single one of you. If ANY of you need someone to talk to, I am here, available. I'm seriously on Wattpad all the time, reading other stories.

So, without further adue, here is the final chapter of Stalked and Rejected.*

XOXO-A

Chapter 18: The Leavers Dance

Death must be so beautiful.

To lie in the soft brown earth, 

with the grasses waving above

each other's head, and listen

to silence. To have no yesterday,

and no tomorrow, to forget time,

to forgive life, to be at peace.

*****

I was snapped back to myself, as Eric showed me all of the memories that I had. Tears filled my eyes, knowing that I was willing to sacrifice myself, for the sake of their lives. That was such a stupid thing for me to do, but I had to do it.

Being in the Black Luna, everything was so… dark. I didn’t feel like myself. Every single vein and artery was laced with this kind of power that turned my blood into evil. I wasn’t even evil for that long and I could just tell that from the moment that I woke up as the Black Luna, it couldn’t have been pretty.

I was being selfish. Tears were threatening to spill out thinking of what could have been if I actually died if Thomas didn’t heal my wound with his tongue. How the fuck did that even work in the first place?

Liam needed me. He’s still young and probably wouldn’t remember any of this, but he would always remember me. Jack needed me. He’s the first friend that I’ve made who I could actually joke around with and goof off. Nat needed me. She and I both need someone to talk to and she was there. Eric needed me. He’s my mate for crying out loud.

“Nikki?” Eric called out to me, looking at me with loving eyes. He showed me every memory that I had. Every touch, every kiss, every little sweet moments that I’ve shared since I’ve arrived here. They all loved me; every single one of them.

They didn’t think that I was trouble nor a burden to this pack. All of what Thomas showed me, was complete and utter bullshit. None of the scenes that he showed me were true. He just tried to get in my head, and it worked.