*Author's Note: Character List and Updates!*

*DECEMBER 1ST UPDATE:*

I WILL HAVE CHAPTER 14 PART 1 UP AT LEAST BY TUESDAY! PROBABLY WILL BE UP MONDAY NIGHT AT THE EARLIEST! I HAVE FOUR PAGES WRITTEN UP AND I WILL WRITE FOUR MORE PAGES AND THEN DO SOME EDITING AND THEN POSTING IT UP!

Please be patient with me. It's been a long week.

1. Thanksgiving.

2. Black Friday 8pm-2-am. Work Brunch at 12-1pm. Cousins wedding 5pm-1am. 

3. Paul Walker's ironic death. I've watched all the FF movies on Saturday.

4. Working on a Final Speech for my class, which is draining the life out of me, which is 50% of my grade.

5. Stressed out because semester finals are coming up, which means two of the hardest finals I have to study for, to keep my A in one class and keep my B in the other.

-----

*NOVEMBER 25TH UPDATE BELOW*

Hey guysss,

so before I write the most major, epic, two part Chapter 14, (which is going to be the longest two chapters yet to date!), I wanted to create a character list and descriptions for each character for you. :) 

Part One of Chapter 14 should be up by Friday, I make no promises, since I will be Black Friday shopping and attending a wedding. But there is a huge gap in between the two events so we'll see! Otherwise, if not posted on Friday, then definately Saturday morning!

Part Two of Chapter 14 should be up by next Thursday. I will try to write out the entire chapter and just decided where to split the two up, but it all depends on how my weeks for school goes. I have end of the semester finals coming up soon!

So I just have to ask, how are you guys liking Stalked and Rejected so far?

Is it moving too fast? Well, it is a short story. Any likes and dislikes? I really appreciate the feedback and criticism, so I could make my writing better :)

Main Characters:

Nikki Pratt - Riley Keough (with brown hair!) - running away from her stalkers, lost both of her parents from the stalkers that killed them, is the primary care taker of her baby brother, Liam, her mate rejected her, she finds out that she's a Black Luna and her parent's aren't really her parents, she get's kidnapped, injected with, abused, gets into a car accident, basically all the bad things that could happen, and now she's mated with Eric.

Liam Pratt - Noah Lomax (obvi when he was younger, way way way younger) - little brother of Nikki, parent's died, which are his real parents. 

Eric Kingsman - Sam Claflin (who loves Finnick! I dooooo) - player, concieted teenage boy who thinks that the world revovles around him, but clearly gets a wake up call when he meets Nikki, he is the soon to be Alpha when his father hands him the position, well now, he's the Alpha, rejected Nikki because he's an idiot.

Jack Dawson - Taylor Kitsch (he's so lovable) - best friend to Eric, the future Beta, watches over Nikki and Liam, finds his mate and finds out that she's out to ruin their lives, get's brutally beat up by his mate and ends up in a coma.

Nat Kingsman - Kristin Kruek (damn Lana for screwing up Chlark) - the current Luna, mother to Eric, Amanda, and Hayley (who has not been mentioned yet, but will be soon!) as well as mate to Jay Kingsman, the current Alpha, well, not now since he gave his position to Eric, she welcomed Nikki with open arms and is now a mother figure to her.

Jay Kingsman - Matthew Davis (yumyumyum) - is the Alpha, well now old Alpha, of Kingsman pack, father of Eric, Amanda, and Hayley, mate to Nat, who is the Luna. 

Kristin Pratt - Paula Malcomson (yip yip for Hunger Games) - dead, mother to Nikki and Liam, even though Nikki is not her biological child. Mate to Andrew Pratt.

Andrew Pratt - Jeffery Dean Morgan (heeeellllooooo dada) - dead, father to Nikki and Liam, even though Nikki is not his biological daughter. Mate to Kristin Pratt.

Thomas Rhodes - Joseph Morgan (like daaamnn, love) - Nikki's really creepy, but really hot stalker, wants her for his wrong doings, to become the most powerful dark Alpha in the world.

Viktor Kinnaman - Julian McMahon (back to my Charmed dayz) - Thomas's back hand man, the Beta of their dark pack. 

Supporting Characters:

Amanda Kingsman - Lily Aldridge (can I please be a VS model? thxxx) - sister of Eric, daughter of Nat and Jay, she saves Nikki from the holding of Eric after she blew him off in the closet.

Noah Brooks - Evan Peters (who watches AHS too? OMG HIS ASS)- Third in Command.

Spencer McClennan - Nolan Ross (quirky friend from Revenge) - friend of the crew.

Elena Harding - Emily VanCamp (she definately scares me) - friend of the crew.

Megan Shields - Alexandra Chando (twinning) - friend of the crew.

Tara Schultz - Brittany Snow (I loved her in John Tucker Must Die) - friend of the crew.

Caroline Murray - Christa B. Allen (LOL I don't know how I feel about her) - part of Nina's clique.

Bethany Taylor - Emma Watson (who doesn't love her?) - part of Nina's clique.

Nina Bower - Taissa Farmiga (she can kill literally with her V) - used to have a thing with Eric, she helped Nikki to go to the nurse's office.

Rebecca Cooper - Jena Malone (she's a bad ass hunky dude) - Jack's mate, she was the new girl in school, works with Viktor and Thomas, but who's side is she really on?

Mrs. Chollenar - Lily Rabe (she's awesome) - one of Nikki's teacher, teaches Physics.

James Bana - Theo James (oh la la, four, how ya doing? ;) )- the pack doctor.

Moon Goddess - ???? TBD!

*** There's going to be a very, very, BIG surprise coming soon. :) ***