Chapter 7: Suddenly Everything Has Changed

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay guys, I'm seriously such a bad student. All day today, after classes I've been studying for my midterms, but decided to take a breather from all of the anatomy that has consumed my head. Anatomy this, anatomy that. I seriously live, breathe, eat anatomy. I'm telling you, school is hard! Can't I just graduate already?!

I wanted to put up this chapter because it came to my head as I was eating dinner and if I just wrote down the jist of it, I probably would've forgetten what I wanted to talk about. So I just wrote down the whole chapter! 

Maybe I'll update when I need a breather from studying so much. And because I just love writing this story. This chappy is so long! It's seriously 7 pages on word. OKAY BACK TO STUDYING AFTER I POST THIS CHAPPY!*

Chapter 7: Suddenly Everything Has Changed

Tempations can bite us 

in the back sometimes.

Literally.

*****

            “Girl?” Eric gritted through his teeth. “Your…girl?” He looked at Jack and then he looked at him. I could see that his eyes were  starting to change colors which meant that he was starting to lose control.

            “Yep, you know, my best friend, my girl.” Jack said. He put his arm around my neck and nuzzled me closer to his body. I looked at him dumbfoundenly as I was thinking that he really wanted to die. That he really wanted to get into an argument with Eric right now. I tried to tell him, “What the hell are you doing! Stop!” through my eyes, but I don’t think that he got the memo, because his eyes dazzled me with mischief.

            Eric was pissed off to the max. Like, no words could explain how pissed off he is. He could kick a puppy in the face and he wouldn’t feel bad for doing so at all. He looked ready to kill.

            “Oh fuck it.” Eric growled and before I knew it, his face was between crook of my neck. Before I could even note what was happening, Eric’s canines ripped through my skin and into me deep.

            “Ow!” I shrieked, but then the pain started to subside. It wasn’t pain anymore, it was pleasure. And I moaned as Eric darted his tongue out of his mouth and licked the fresh wound that he left on me. And then I realized what the heck just happened. “YOU JUST BIT ME!” I screamed and pushed Eric off the bed, making him fall to the ground.

            He just bit me. Mother, brotha, cousin. He just bit me. HE JUST BIT ME! “I am glad that he did.” My wolf told me in my head. “Now, you go on ahead and bite him back. Claim our mate.”

            “Why?! He rejects you and you take him back that fast?”

            “His wolf didn’t reject me. His human side rejected us. His wolf calls out to me. Don’t you feel it? Don’t you feel the connection that flows between us whenever we’re in close proximity? I believe that you can feel it.”

            “Still rejected us.” She sighed in my head as I told her that. She left my mind after that again. How can she just pop in and out of my head? Why can’t she just talk to me all the time?

“I did not just bite you, I claimed you.” Eric said nonchalantly. Claimed. Me? Did he just say what I think he just said? But..how?

“Eric! Why did you just do that! You didn’t even ask for permission from her!” Nat scolded him. But of course, Eric didn’t give two shits. He just laid back down on the bed with his hands behind his head as he shrugged off like he did nothing wrong.