Chapter 2: We Might As Well Be Strangers

Edited.

*Author's note: Hey guys! How are you guys's day going so far? Mine's a little slow. I finally got my shipment of Jake Miller merchanise today and I'm suuuuper happy! But after that, today has been slow and I've slept for the past six hours.

Who are your guy's obsessions today? Mine's Jake Miller, R5, and slowly going back to One Direction, because I've recieved concert tickets to see them in concert.

How are you guys liking Stalked and Rejected so far? If you're new to this story, just know that I'm slowly editing the 19 chapters and maybe adding a few more descriptions to things that I've written, to fully understand and see the scene in your mind, like I do.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!*

Like. Comment. Follow. XOXO - A 

Chapter 2: We Might As Well Be Strangers

You could be the ripest, 

most juciest peach in the world,

and there's still going to be 

that one person out there,

who hates peaches.

*****

After Eric had left, I started to make my new home a little bit more homey. I put a picture of the four of us - Mom, Dad, Liam, and I - at the rim of the fireplace as I put a flower by the picture. Oh, how I've missed them everyday. It's never easy losing a parent, let alone losing two. On the same damn day.

Liam was playing in the play area that I had set up after he had woken up from his afternoon nap. He would make sounds like he's communicating with me and I would just nod my head at him, laughing along. That's what we did all afternoon. I would clean and fix up the house while Liam was just playing and goofing around.

But my thoughts always kept going back to Eric's painful rejection.

"How are you feeling?" I asked my wolf. She has been silent and put off from me since then.

"Hanging in there. How about you?" She sounded so hurt. I knew she wanted to call out to Eric's wolf, but she didn't want to and kept her head up high.

"Same. We'll get through this." I told her, reassuringly.

Later in the day around six, there was a knock on the door. I carried Liam in my arms and answered the door. I bowed down in respect as the Alpha stood before me. Next to him stood a girl, probably his mate. Mate. I frowned in my head that my mate had rejected me earlier in the day, but I put a face on and smiled.

            “Evening, Miss Pratt. I am Alpha Kingsman and this is my mate, your Luna. I hope you and Liam are enjoying your stay here. I just want to let you know that you can stay if you’d like. There will be no problem with you staying here as well. But there is one condition I must know about.” Alpha Kingsman said.

            “Please come in,” I said, opening the door wider for the Alpha and the Luna to happily walk in. Feeling slightly nervous at what the condition would be, but I had a sense of what it was. “Nice you meet you two. And what is the condition?”

            I sat on the couch across from the Alpha and the Luna with Liam sitting on my lap clapping his hands together. He was smiling up at the Luna and she was smiling and waving back at him, which caused him to squeal in satisfaction. “That one condition must be that you tell me why you have decided to come here.”