Chapter 13: Dreams Do Come True

HEY GUYS! How are ya'll doing on this fineeee evening. Or morning. Or afternoon. Wherever ya'll are at. 

I don't know how I feel about this chappy, but I hope I made sense in this one. Haha, it was hard to write, and I already had the first part of it written up, I just had to write the last few scenes. 

To one of the readers who asked me why Thomas was back so soon,  I hope that this first part of the chapter answers it. :) 

Please don't shoot me. That's all I'm asking for. 

I'm suuuper duuuper excited to write the next chapter! It's going to be soooo intense I think. I think there's 2-3 chapters left before the Epilogue is written! But it all depends on how much I want to put into the chapters! 

I have this whole idea in my head about this one particular scene, and it's probably going to take a whole chapter by itself, that's how big I envision the scene to be! 

Okay, okay, enough rambling by me. I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!

COMMENT, LIKE, FOLLOW, LOVE. ;)

Chapter 13: Dreams Do Come True

Be careful who you fall in love with,

because someone out there, 

doesn't approve.

*****

            I blinked my eyes and squinted them to make sure that I wasn’t hallucinating all of this. I took a deep breath in the air and smelled everything. This was real, I was really looking at Thomas and he was really looking at me right now, with Eric in the woods.

            “Well, well, well. What do we have here? Lover’s walk?” Thomas said, with a knife in his hand, grazing his cheekbone. “How are you two lovely lovebirds doing on this fine evening? Lovely nightlight in the skies tonight, huh?”

            What was he doing here? He said I had a little over two weeks or so before he would come back and kidnap me all over again. Did he know..? That Eric and I completed the mating bond? But then again, how would that be possible? It can’t be possible because Thomas isn’t my mate, therefore there is no reason or no way that he could’ve felt that happening.

            “Nikki…run.” Eric said through the mind-link. “Take the same way we got here and stay in place. I already alerted the pack about this intruder. Go now, you’ll be safe.”

            “But where’s the fun in that? If you run, I have men watching our every move.” Thomas then piped up. Whoa, wait a minute, did that mean he could read minds?

            “Yes.” He answered me. My eyes widened in shock as he started to chuckle. “Oh, how you could be so clueless sometimes. I thought you would’ve done your research about the Black Luna’s incredible powers. Tsk, tsk, Nikki, you’re slowing the whole process down a notch.”

            “I think that you should leave right now, Thomas. If you don’t, I’ll have to just kill you for trespassing and entering my land without any form of communication between the packs. So, if you want to live, I’d take the chance to walk right now.”

            I pursed my lips. I really should’ve done my research on this whole Black Luna thing. But what powers? Why would they be affecting him? “What do you want, Thomas?” I asked, irritated. I scratched the back of my head and popped my hip. I was about to tell Eric what happened and he’s ruining my chance to do so.